New email addy

Old September 20th 03, 04:18 PM
catsruleok

Default New email addy

Hi all,

Because my catsruleok addy is now being swamped by fake microsoft emails I am changing my address to
JBCatRB at coldman dot com. If you want to write to me privately, you'll first need to find my
other man :^))

Yours

Sheenah

Old September 20th 03, 04:50 PM
jmcquown

catsruleok wrote:
Hi all,

Because my catsruleok addy is now being swamped by fake microsoft
emails I am changing my address to JBCatRB at coldman dot com. If
you want to write to me privately, you'll first need to find my other
man :^))

Yours

Sheenah

I don't think that will help. I know of several other people who have tried
this tactic. This worm is hitting every address it can find.

Jill

Old September 20th 03, 05:57 PM
catsruleok

"jmcquown" wrote in message
catsruleok wrote:
Hi all,

Because my catsruleok addy is now being swamped by fake microsoft
emails I am changing my address to JBCatRB at coldman dot com. If
you want to write to me privately, you'll first need to find my other
man :^))

Yours

Sheenah

I don't think that will help. I know of several other people who have tried
this tactic. This worm is hitting every address it can find.

Jill

If anyone tries to send mail to coldman.com it should be returned to them. The address is nothing
more than a string of letters on paper :^)

Sheenah
(to reply privately, first find my other man)

..

Old September 24th 03, 01:56 AM
OU812?

David Stevenson wrote:
catsruleok wrote

Because my catsruleok addy is now being swamped by fake microsoft
emails I am changing my address to
JBCatRB at coldman dot com. If you want to write to me privately,
you'll first need to find my
other man :^))

Hah!!!

Now you know what spam attack is like!

The microsoft emails don't really make much different to my receipt
of
spam. Maybe they have increased from 400 a day to 550, but so?

Dude.. set up some filters!!!!

Kristy
--
"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." - Arthur Carlson