And finally, da Valleytimez danse...

Old March 9th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau[_2_]

Default And finally, da Valleytimez danse...

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 07:48:26 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat wrote:

Hmmm, dance and dinner time. TV, my love, shall we get some snacks then
maybe do some dancing?

Cleo

Ahhh, Bon soir Cleo! I am just back from zee policecat academy where
zey are puttink zee captain thru zee boot camp; I finks zat eet weel
awl work owt!

Bridget, my luf, let us sit down and haff sum of doze oysterz on zee
haff-shell and a cold, cold nip ale!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
3/9/2007 2:01:51 PM
Old March 9th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

TV pushes the platter ofur to the couple anna signalz da waitkitty fur more
drinkz... I surez glad himsef willz be reabilitated... I thinkz himsef
needsa gud spekal furnd... I wonner ifin scooter d*G mite gife hizsef a
chanze... hersef iz purti partikular but her haza gud heart so ifin da
captin iz really onna new life path himsef mite like it, TV, slurpin anofur
oyzter

Old March 10th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau[_2_]

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:37:26 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

TV pushes the platter ofur to the couple anna signalz da waitkitty fur more
drinkz... I surez glad himsef willz be reabilitated... I thinkz himsef
needsa gud spekal furnd... I wonner ifin scooter d*G mite gife hizsef a
chanze... hersef iz purti partikular but her haza gud heart so ifin da
captin iz really onna new life path himsef mite like it, TV, slurpin anofur
oyzter

Yes, zat wood be a gud fing. Eet eez so nice to ralaks and eet wif
good frends, non? [slurps another oyster, too]

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old March 10th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen[_2_]

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:58:29 GMT, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

thats so brave! i'll eat fud until Joey gets bak.
beauty

A nip colada now, and a danse with Bear once he's returned.
Cinder

Meow, gurlz!

I weel seet wif yourselves until yur beaux arrive!

Waiter, may I haff a tray of zose coconut shrimpees and a nip-colada,
pleeze!

Are zee two ov you enjoyink zee vacation?
--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
3/9/2007 8:19:00 PM
Old March 10th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

furndz iz whut gifez minesef da kurnage ta fite thingz like pirate animalz,
TV, matching his furnd slurp for slurp...

Old March 10th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

I've attended my own birthday party, late as usual. NOW will you dance with
mineselves?

Rosco

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*porter twinkles*... a note drops in front of Rosco... You needa be at
yourown Howze... I will seez you sooner than you think... Stormmee giggles
to herownsef thinkin howurprized he iz gonna be at hisown purrday parti...
she also thinkz afur da surprize dey kan all port bak to da parti onna
beech...
ChildFree23 wrote in message
[Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane teleports in and sets down in a corner. He
goes
looking for his furry good friend, Stormmee.] Stormmee, where is
yourownselves? I'd like to dance with you!

Rosco

Old March 10th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 07:50:55 -0800, Hercule Lenoir's nimble, little
paws typed:

I am zo glad zat ze pirate doggiez haf been taken care of, and dat no
doggies or kitties were injured.

Miss Rebecca, I must apologize again for allowing mineownself to get
distracted. May I haf ze honor of your company fur ze dinner and ze
danze?

Hercule

Bon soir, M. Lenoir! [hedbutt] You and the other kitties were so
brave fitink off doze piratez!

If yourself and Rebecca wood like to sit wif usses, we is just
haffink some appytizerz and drinkz wif Pitoonya and Sundance.

In fack, here are the coconut shrimpeez and oysters [wait-kitties set
down platters] and owr nip coladas!

Yum! I'll hab summa doz...wud yu lyke summa de Oar Durffz dat Mee
an Sundance gathered?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 10th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:20:35 -0500, Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
wrote:

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:58:29 GMT, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

thats so brave! i'll eat fud until Joey gets bak.
beauty

A nip colada now, and a danse with Bear once he's returned.
Cinder

Meow, gurlz!

I weel seet wif yourselves until yur beaux arrive!

Waiter, may I haff a tray of zose coconut shrimpees and a nip-colada,
pleeze!

Are zee two ov you enjoyink zee vacation?

It is a furry egszitink time. Facing down the pirate d*gs was funfun.
I'll take that nip-colada. I hope Bear comes back from the d*gs!
Cinder (Still not trusting the d*gs.)

i will take the shrimpees becauz i'm hungry. gud to have company until
joey returns.
beauty

Old March 10th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger sees more fud... whacha got der? Tiger always readi fur sumfin new
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
[...]

Tyme fur da danse! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 20 March 11th 06 06:10 PM
Finally Dan M Cat anecdotes 7 July 1st 05 12:28 PM
Kitty Danse of Joy!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 11 May 4th 04 09:15 PM
Jellicle Ball --It's Danse Time ! Beverly Orel Cat community 7 October 17th 03 12:07 AM
Kitty Danse ov JOY!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 2 October 10th 03 04:45 PM