mosey

Old July 9th 09, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default mosey

I finkz itselfz tazets like wallz paper paste, I tazted dat when gramby put
sum of dat paper on da wallz in da baffroom. Piglet shuddering at the
thought.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
oh my goodnesses, dat sownd horrible, juzt like sumfin da soft wuuld eat,
you muzint letta gramby gif diz to soft or we willz hafta smellz itsef,
Trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
U wanna kno bout green stuff dem eats. Da gramby had sum tummy trublz
anna sum ofther hoomanz had her putted Green Beanz, zukini, selarie anna
parszlee in da steamer fingie. Den her putted it in da garp grinder,
added sum seazonnk to itself and ATED it! We all tried itself anna it waz
nazsti. Her eatz itself once a week and we duzen effen beg to try itself
now. Piglet knows gramby is getting messages from the mother ship out in
space somewhere.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat iz fur sure, has you seed da amownt of green stuff dey eatz? blech,
Trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
I hatez da stuffz but da gramby likez itself fried, den wiff mustardz
and onion on itself. YUCK, Piglet knowing there is no accounting for
taste for humans.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
da soft likez itsef wif skambled eggz, onionz anna green pepperz,
Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Waffs, spam haz tew mutch salt n fat innit n et tastes laowzy. Mosey

whut makes minsef laff iz dat soft iz allatime komplainin bowt
herown bodipurtz beein too big so why duzint dey send spam what
wuuld make da hoominz smaller, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^="
Gwad yoo r gitting mine e-mails Trudi...
Do yoo boff hab a spam block on yer pooters? Hur getz dem tew n
puts dem inna
Spam file. Doze r bad fings tew send owt. Dem hoomins iz idiots.
Mosey

"Granby"
Hhhhmmmm, we getz dat suff too. We portz it az spam butted it iz
still komming in da mailz.
"Stormmee"
we getted da emailz, butted now we iz skrutinizen owrz ofur
emailz, anna da shokin purt iz dat alla doze onez whut hepz da
hoominz make derown bodi purtz bigger still getz in owrz in box,
Trudi
"Mosey =^..^="
Dis hisses me off. Haow Diz is haow Comcast wirks..We effen
putted Not Spam in the Subject. Meowmie will twy sumpthin noo.
Hur will still address et tew Tiger anna hurself kan use
meowmiez Yahoo address. $%^&*(!!! sawry
Wuffs
Mosey

"Stormmee"
soft tryda send yourown hoomin an email anna it getted
returned, dey hadda nurfta say we wuz spam!!! Trudi, insulted
atta yourown isp butted not hissed at yourownsef,

Old July 9th 09, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it mite be tolerable fur da hoomins ifin dey putted in ginger anna garlic,
butted it juzt hasta smellz nasti, Trudi, hater of kabbage alzo

Old July 10th 09, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

I nebber had inny cuz meowmie nebber byez et, but did yoo gnow it comes in
turkeybird flaver? Meowmoe Kyla twyed et n gabe et tew thuh Outcats hoo
dint wike et eether. Turkeybird in inny form, maykes me hark...Mosey

Old July 10th 09, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Piglet, yoo ate paste? Waffs..sawry. Gwad yer mouff dint git stuk
tewgether.
I wike corn n chickum. fudz. n watersmellen. Mosey

"

Old July 10th 09, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I didn mean to eat itself butted I waz sniffink it and sum of itself jumped
on myown faze anna I tried to lik it off. Gramby hadta washez mineown faze
to git rid of itself. NAZISTEE.

Old July 10th 09, 08:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

It awlzo kumz in lite.
I tink dat wun haz lezz fat,kalureez, an lezz sawlt.
Meowmee hadda can uhrownd fur uh feu mummfz b-furr her had da noiff tu
serff it wiff eggz furr dinnur...nottid tuu bad.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 10th 09, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owrz hoomin likez allaof demsefz, butted den she likez poptartz alzo, which
da gramby anna furri sayz iz nastee, Trudi

Old July 11th 09, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We knowz dat poptartz iz nazsti. Da grambys brofther had sum of deze and he
shared wiff uzena anna YUCK, dem was horribalez. O T who will try most
anything.

Old July 11th 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

we haz nefur hadded ani da soft duzint efin letta crumb hitta table, hersef
sayed dey iz like hoomin krak so hersef duzin buy dem animore

Old July 11th 09, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T shudders, da hoomanz wud haff tobe kracked ta eat demselfvez@

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

Here I am, a pix uf Mosey Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 85 May 1st 08 03:52 AM
Here's Mosey Kyla =^. .^= Cat anecdotes 4 April 27th 08 06:02 AM
Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 2 March 30th 08 10:18 PM
Mosey Says: Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 March 19th 08 07:55 PM
Hey Mosey Will in New Haven Cat community 2 March 16th 08 01:50 AM