xausted

Old December 27th 10, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default xausted

Ize am xausted.

pawpaw had to cum wake me up fur dinner today. Datz how xausted ize iz.

Ize spent five enternitiez yesturday entertanin da hoomin kissamouse guestz.

Pawpaw put a furry furry pretty bow on me and ize greeted effurybudy,
stole a sun chip an ate it ALL (furry gud if you ask me), ated sum yummy
hams, den more hamz from brofer outlaw. Den Ize pozed fur furry furry
meny pikturez.

It waz hard wurk, but efurryone gave me lotz of petz.

Booker

Old December 27th 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz mine fafurite alzo, Chester anna storrmmee liksa turkeybyrdee better...
barbi won't tell, anna nefur willsa MH... OEJ changez herown mind depindin
onna day, Trudi

Old December 27th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 27, 2:16*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
itz mine fafurite alzo, Chester anna storrmmee liksa turkeybyrdee better....
barbi won't tell, anna nefur willsa MH... OEJ changez herown mind depindin
onna day, Trudi"Booker"

I wike kreem an serial. Butted turkeybird an ham ar gud too. Da Bear
eet annyfing an little Samanfa duz efferything dat hee doo. Missy
wikes little tibits ob stake an sew duz I but notted as mulch as she
duz. WooToo onlee eets kibbl. She don't WAN nuffin els.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old December 27th 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i minesef liksa hot cereelz, da soft anna furree rarelee eatsa kowlde
cerreel beclawz soft szyed it tawkz to her inna nite, Trudi

Old December 28th 10, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

we awl wike ham n turkeybird..ai jest gotted sum ham..mai Mom shayerd sum
wiff usses. Luvz Mosey fur hiz famlee.

: