I'm moving out!!! (OT)

Old August 14th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default I'm moving out!!! (OT)

AWW, how embarrassed does she look? *Poor Cara.
IMO that's a sledgehammer when a small hammer might have done the trick.

Tweed-

Unfortunately, although you can't see it from the photo, the allergy
spreads right across her back end. Pretty much all the shaved bit was
red, weepy and sore. ( I can't believe a couple of fleas can cause
so much suffering, and I caught it very quickly! Poor dogs who suffer
and suffer because their owners are oblivious. She'll get a steroid
shot tomorrow - unfortunately, she couldn't have one on Wednesday as
she had metacam in her system and you can't mix the two. (

Helen M
Old August 25th 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

wrote in message
Cara and I have just got back from walking in Dartmoor for 4 days.
She's not speaking to me however.... Her words below...

Helen M

I had a great time in Dartmoor and got to flirt with loads of
gorgeous
collie farm dogs where I was staying. I had a fab time. Except the
farm dogs had fleas. I have a serious, serious, flea allergy that
can
be triggered by one flea bite and although mum dosed me with with
frontline before we went walking, it didn't work and I caught fleas
from the farm dogs. This morning because I was all itchy from my
allergy, I had to see Rob, my vet for a steroid shot. Except that
I'd
been nibbling all night and made it sore so Rob decided to shave my
bum to help it heal more quickly. He and mum had a good laugh about
his sheep shearing skills. I'm NOT a sheep! Norty vet.

I am mortified and embarrassed. Mum took a photo and promised me I
don't have to go out without a coat for a few days, but I am
seriously
thinking of moving out and moving to Wiccs. I'm also going to sue
Rob
my vet for embarrassing me.

Cara (who's not speaking to mum)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/2760111820/

So very sorry that happened to you. I can usually drown off the fleas
before they can bite me. Just dive into my wading pool and lay down
flat for a while.

If your fur grows as fast as my fur, I'll bet you look pretty good
already. But don'y let them know.. There are extra treats and extra
attention allotted it you can manage to make them feel guilty or sorry
for you.

Kayla

Old August 26th 08, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Aug 13, 9:17*am, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:46*am, "CatNipped" wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

snort Oh, Cara chuckle I'm *SO* sorry tee hee for your embarrassment
chortle - what a horrid thing to do snicker to a sweet girl like you!
GUFFAW *;

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Naughty, naughty CatNipped g- Hide quoted text -

But didn't you mean "norty" catnipped? =o)

Poor Cara! She does indeed look as if she's saying "This is SO going
to cost you!"

Melissa

Moving Day EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) Cat anecdotes 9 October 28th 07 07:55 PM
Moving to DSL Barb Cat health & behaviour 15 August 30th 06 02:44 AM
moving etc keith Cats - misc 3 June 5th 06 12:22 AM
Moving jmc Cat health & behaviour 4 March 26th 06 01:07 PM
moving on up [email protected] Cat anecdotes 11 April 28th 05 04:27 AM