Jeliclle Ball 2013

Old September 28th 13, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jeliclle Ball 2013

Wez got now reserved a whole Island. Iowa Jima (fur 2 foots, Iwo Jima).

Wez got a bazzillion ghosties to helpout anna 15 2 foots wif 2 local
kittahs (Tika-chan and Chan).

Wez a bit late announcing dis as da 2 foots wus negotiating pay fur
service anna wanted 2 nose boinks anna 3 purrs but wez gotted dem down
to dem petting us anna puring on our end iffin dey pets well. I think
dats fair pay but you kin also tipdem a bit more iffin you like!

Mai favorite is 'itchy-san' (it sorta sounds like dat) anna he has an
AWESOME back anna belly rub! Wez negotiated him to have a table jus
fur belly ana back rubs wez kin line up at.

Mitcho-san is standing by to help with any last minute tailoring iffin
a skirt is a little long or the clothes shrunk (since we are ever
svelte!) to let out a seam or tuck one in.

Sakkora-san is practicing wif all our mousie recipes anna made sum
really good mousicles

Da ghosties have dug out a path fur a smooth ride down da hill anna
added askill dat they kin ice it sows we got sledding! Wez got one
next to if fur doggie running.

Wez now working onna da inside. Anny one wanna help decorate?

Oh, fur dinner, wez sitz on da floor on softy pillows. Dey had da
right tables fur us already.

I'z bestest check mai closet nao fur what to wear!

Daisy-chan, the magnificent

Old September 29th 13, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Wez sees now sum wants to be another place? Wez don't mind.

You'z all pick one and we will follow. Just pick one please.

Old October 1st 13, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

Udderwyze we cud be in Limbo????
I vote fur da Cassel, but will go uhlong wiff ennyweer.
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old October 1st 13, 09:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, dat cassel duz sown nice, too! Wuzn't dat whare we metted da otherworld
kitteez? I still rememfurs findin dat hart's dezire stone fur myown Pitoonya
an OT findin da moonstone fur Harri. 'Sniff. I missez OT.

Sundance, probably getting his ventures mixed up