It's all funny anna Christmas

Old December 15th 13, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default It's all funny anna Christmas

Meowmie camed home wif a tree tied to the top ob her car yesterday anna
daddy2foot putted it inna floor thingie with water as mai 2foot
Charlotte held it up. Den D2F tieded it wif fishing line to the
ceiling.

I'z feeling proud dey looked at maiself and decided to use 80lb test
so'z I kin climb all to the tippty top! Daisy-chan prumises iffin I
keep mai eye closed, she will show me da best climbing branches!

Itz mai furst Xmas here!

Do u think sum of them stuffs da 2 foots keep hiding might be fur us?
Iz not wanting to be greedy but mebe a few?

Cash who is an old hand here showeded mi dat Charlotte's closet now has
a gate wez not allowd to go past over that little itty bitty room she
puts her clothes in. Daisy-chan jumped ober an said theres sniffy bags.

I just prayed to Santa claws fur a good year fur all us 2 and 4 foots
alike in da world.

Hopefully that gud wish will make up fur me slobbering Daisy-chan's
head just after she finished up her do (grin) anna guided me outta da
tree

Iwona, da sniffilator

Old December 18th 13, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

[...]

Iowna, yu r sew nise tu gib usses awl doze gud wyshes, fur da 2 foots
ulso.
Ai hoape yu n yer uhter 4 foots kan kome tu mai Kissamouse on Dec 20.
Goggies are ulso welkome ueUP.
Luffs,
Mosey , PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat, Momzy, wee Tygur n wee Mayzy, mai
bitties.
PS Meowy wunt beh der cuz weh gotted uh divorse cuz hur don’t wuv meh more
.. Sad but troo. Oh wull, wkle ai sed b 4, ai kan liv wifowt Meowy n styl beh
hapi.
We wur winked fur 5 yeerz, n NAO ai m uh single mancat uf 11 n une haf yeers
old. Ai m nawt wooking tu git winked ungin sune, but hoo noze?
Mosey

Old December 22nd 13, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

[...]

Hi Iowna,
Wow, what a beautiful tree you have and I'm REALLY impressed. yeUp.
We at out home in Kent Washington, just have a 2 foot tall pink tinsel tree
with pink ornaments and colored lights on it.
Yours sounds much better . grins
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO the 2 foots and the 4 foots in your house.
Mosey

Wif Joy anna Sorrow Stacey[_3_] Cat community 15 January 17th 11 12:18 AM
Hatti anna O T Granby Cat community 4 October 21st 08 05:40 PM
Christmas Tree Cats (funny) Nan Cat anecdotes 1 December 11th 07 09:40 AM
Anna firefeet Debra Berry Cat anecdotes 6 January 21st 04 01:20 AM
Tiger anna TV? Rachel Cat community 2 July 11th 03 02:38 AM