Weh Gotted Snowmonstrs, Sent Dec 20, 2013

Old December 20th 13, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Default Weh Gotted Snowmonstrs, Sent Dec 20, 2013

Hai Mai gud furends,
We heer en Kent Washington gotted snowmonsters.
Mom Kyla wooked out da window n hur finks der iz ubaowt 2 or free inches uf
dat wite stuff on da ground.
Boy, are weh gwad we iz indoor cats. yeUP.
Weh feal so bad fur da cats n dogs hoo hab no forever hoams n r owt der en
da kole Owr temoerasur at 9 am is 33 degreez Fahrenheit , Sawry, Mom's dum
laptop pooter
duznt let it konvurt tu Celsius! Mrrrrrrrt
Innyway, bak tu da Kissamouse Party ai m froing in Crozet Virginia, were et
tu iz snoing, but fanks tu da majik uf BobQat n Mimzy, (mai grown up Whimsy
cats)
dey put uh protective dome ovur mai property.,
se NO snowmonsters wyl git en der.
Luffs n keap warm iffen yu gotz snomonsters ulso.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps.

Old December 20th 13, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey^ ..^=" wrote in message
Hai Mai gud furends,
We heer en Kent Washington gotted snowmonsters.
Mom Kyla wooked out da window n hur finks der iz ubaowt 2 or free
inches uf dat wite stuff on da ground.
Boy, are weh gwad we iz indoor cats. yeUP.
Weh feal so bad fur da cats n dogs hoo hab no forever hoams n r owt
der en da kole Owr temoerasur at 9 am is 33 degreez Fahrenheit ,
Sawry, Mom's dum laptop pooter
duznt let it konvurt tu Celsius! Mrrrrrrrt
Innyway, bak tu da Kissamouse Party ai m froing in Crozet Virginia,
were et tu iz snoing, but fanks tu da majik uf BobQat n Mimzy, (mai
grown up Whimsy cats)
dey put uh protective dome ovur mai property.,
se NO snowmonsters wyl git en der.
Luffs n keap warm iffen yu gotz snomonsters ulso.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps.

O, I yam soo releeft dat we wunt b in da sno.
I wuz goink tu port tu Washingtoona, but I reset da teleporter
to Crozet Virginia.

Heeeeeerrrrr I kummmm......

Hi, I brot yuz un m-t bokz tu plae wiff,
I awreddee sended uh full wun tu yuz.

P2nya

Old December 21st 13, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

"Mosey=^ ..^="
[...]

Hi P2nya
Fangu sew mutch fur dat full bokz yu sent usses. Weh luff AWL uf owr noo
toys n dat nip. WAOW. VURY potunt stuff. yeUP.
Mom Kyla lufs da fingz yu sent herownself ulso. Yu n yer Meowmie Sylvia r
sew sweet tu du dat fur usses awl.
Fangu fur da m-t bokz. Wee Tygur n Wee Mayzy wyl luf tu pway innit. yeUP.
Iz Sundance wif yu?
Heer ..Mosey paws P2nya uh nip eggnog. yumy , iznt et?