AI GOTTED SUM NOOZ, SENT DEC 15, 2013

Old December 16th 13, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Default AI GOTTED SUM NOOZ, SENT DEC 15, 2013

Hai every kitty n goggie.
Ai gotted sum nooz.
Furzt, we gotted owr Sekrit Santa pakage, n we luff awl da stuff dat wuz
innit. yeUP
Sekund, Meowy n ai got uh divorse cuz mai Mom n Meowys Mom Carol gotted entu
uh fite, bai e mayel but et wuznt mai Mom'z fawlt at awl. Nope!
Mai mom Kyla wundnt hurt uh fly. But mai formur MIL Carol iz meen tu mai
Mom, n mai Mom Kyla wunt put up wif dat at awl. Nope
Hoominz. Hoo kan unerstan dem sumtymez?
So nao ai m uh singul man cat uf 11 n une haf yeerz old .
I sent Meowy packing bak hoam tu Euegeen, Oregun, n hur wunt evun rite tu
meh noe moar evun tho ai wyshd hur n hur roommayte Honey uh Happi
Kissamouse.
Ai feal sad dat diz awl hapuned ,but datz da wai lyfe iz sumtymez.
Ai fink weh shud hab uh Kissamouse Party at mai big house, Ai m keaping
Tygur n Mayzy, owr bitties wif meh, cuz et iz tu kole wer Meowy livz nao.
Duz inyune fink uh Kissamouse Party at mai big hoam iz uh gud idear?
Da banistur iz styl polishd n ai gots noo floompy pillowz to land on wen yu
slyde daown dat banistur.
Ai ulso redekorated da hole house wif no trase uf Meowy in et at awl.
Ai nao refooz tu be sad , cuz dat wuz der choise, nawt myne!
Ai gotz uh bigbig twee up n ai nead lotza hulp dekoratin et.
Hoo wuntz tu kome ovur n hulp meh dekorate et?
Ai gotz prezziez fur every une uf mai furendz der.
Luffs
Mosey,
Vice Grand Pooh Bah

Old December 18th 13, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 12/15/2013 10:17 PM, Mosey^ ..^= wrote:
[...]

We would love to come to your party and help dekorate the tree.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old December 19th 13, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

"ann791" wrote in message ...

On 12/15/2013 10:17 PM, Mosey^ ..^= wrote:
Hai every kitty n goggie.
Ai gotted sum nooz.
Furzt, we gotted owr Sekrit Santa pakage, n we luff awl da stuff dat wuz
innit. yeUP
Sekund, Meowy n ai got uh divorse cuz mai Mom n Meowys Mom Carol gotted
entu uh fite, bai e mayel but et wuznt mai Mom'z fawlt at awl. Nope!
Mai mom Kyla wundnt hurt uh fly. But mai formur MIL Carol iz meen tu
mai Mom, n mai Mom Kyla wunt put up wif dat at awl. Nope
Hoominz. Hoo kan unerstan dem sumtymez?
So nao ai m uh singul man cat uf 11 n une haf yeerz old .
I sent Meowy packing bak hoam tu Euegeen, Oregun, n hur wunt evun rite
tu meh noe moar evun tho ai emayled dem wyshd hur n hur roommayte Honey uh
[...]

Fangu Lucy Lu n Samwise. Ai wyl mayk et wurth yer wile wif fudz n eggy nog
wif nip innit. yeUP

Mosey-happi

Old December 19th 13, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

[...]

Lucy Lu n Samwise are helping Mosey decorate the tall tree tree, and they
stop for a breather and have some nip eggnog.
"You both have been a great help to me so far and I REALLY appreciate it.
yeUP"
They all hear the sounds of the Swedish Chef in Mosey's VERY big kitchen
, and knows there will be goodies galore..
They hear the Swedish Chef singing as he cooks, followed by a *Bork Bork
Bork*, and they all laugh.
This is going to be a great Kissamouse party, , isn't it? He asks Lucy Lu
and Samwise.

Mosey

Old December 21st 13, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 12/19/2013 5:22 PM, Mosey^ ..^= wrote:

[...]

The food smells so good. I can't wait for Chef to say it's ready.

"I hope there is room on the tree for a few more ornaments" as Lucy
hands Mosey a box. Inside are cat shaped ornaments that change color as
the light reflects off them.

Lucy Lu

Old December 21st 13, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey^ ..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Oh so sad! Plz do not confuz mai meowmie who is also a Carol (song of
joy is what Carol stands fur) with da other one.

Wez been a bit delayed but wez on da way! Meowmie was hidening muny
ina jar fur a lady wif 2foot kids who losted her job.

I'z gotta help Iowna gets gussied up fur a parti!
Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!!

Old December 22nd 13, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

[...]

Lucy Lu n Samwise are helping Mosey decorate the tall tree tree, an they
stop for a breather and have some nip eggnog. "You both have been a great
help to me so far and I REALLY appreciate it. yeUP" They
all hear the sounds of the Swedish Chef in Mosey's VERY big
kitchen , and knows there will be goodies galore.. They hear the
Swedish Chef singing as he cooks, followed by a *Bork Bork Bork*, and
they all laugh. This is going to be a great Kissamouse party, ,
isn't it? He asks Lucy Lu and Samwise.

Mosey

Oh so sad! Plz do not confuz mai meowmie who is also a Carol (song of
joy is what Carol stands fur) with da other one.

Oh, I would NEVER confuz your Moewmie Carol, who is VERY and gives money to
a 2 foot who lost her job and had no money for presents fur her 2 foot kids.
dat wuz VURY nice:
uf yerown Meowmie Carol tu du dat fur dem. Mosey hugs Aunti Carol, the GOOD
one. )
Mai former mother in law da UTHUR Carol, is mean and hareful yeUP .

Wez been a bit delayed but wez on da way! Meowmie was hidening muny
ina jar fur a lady wif 2foot kids who losted her job.

Mosey adds "Dat wuz sew nise uf yer Meowmie Carol tu du dat fur dat laydy n
hur 2 foor kids. Now mayhaps they wyl have uh Merry Christmas after all.
yeUP
I'z gotta help Iowna gets gussied up fur a parti!
Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!!

Ai seh yu awl heer n yew awl wook sew nise..smiles..welcum big grin
Mosey

Old December 22nd 13, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:
Hai every kitty n goggie.
Ai gotted sum nooz.
Furzt, we gotted owr Sekrit Santa pakage, n we luff awl da stuff dat
wuz innit. yeUP Owr Selrit Santa evun sent Meowmie Kyla some really nice
presents also.
Sekund, Meowy n ai got uh divorse cuz mai Mom n Meowys Mom Carol
gotted entu uh fite, bai e mayel but et wuznt mai Mom'z fawlt at
awl. Nope! Mai mom Kyla wundnt hurt uh fly. But mai formur MIL
Carol iz meen tu mai Mom, n mai Mom Kyla wunt put up wif dat at awl. Nope!
Hoominz. Hoo kan unerstan dem sumtymez?
So nao ai m uh singul man cat uf 11 n une haf yeerz old .
I sent Meowy packing bak hoam tu Euegeen, Oregun, n hur wunt evun rite
tu meh noe moar evun tho ai wyshd hur n hur roommayte Honey uh Happi
Kissamouse. Ai feal sad dat diz awl hapuned ,but datz da wai lyfe iz
sumtymez. ,
Ai m keaping wee Tygur n wee Mayzy, owr bitties wif meh, cuz et iz tu kole
wer
Meowy livz nao.
Da banistur iz styl polishd n ai gots noo floompy pillowz to land on
wen yu slyde daown dat banistur.
Ai ulso redekorated da hole house wif no trase uf Meowy in et at awl.
Ai nao refooz tu be sad , cuz dat wuz der choise, nawt myne!
Ai gotz uh bigbig twee up n ai gotz lotza hulp dekoratin et frum Lucy Lu
and Samwise.
Ai gotz prezziez fur every une uf mai furendz der. Luffs
Mosey,

We would love to come to your party and help dekorate the tree.
Lucy Lu & Samwise

YU bof did uh grate job uf hulping meh dekorate the big tree, Lucy Lu and
Samwise and I really appreciate it yeUP.
Lucy Lu n Samwise are helping Mosey decorate the tall tree tree, and
they stop for a breather and have some nip eggnog. "You both have
been a great help to me so far and I REALLY appreciate it. yeUP" They
all hear the sounds of the Swedish Chef in Mosey's VERY big
kitchen , and knows there will be goodies galore.. They hear the
Swedish Chef singing as he cooks, followed by a *Bork Bork Bork*, and
they all laugh. This is going to be a great Kissamouse party,
isn't it? He asks Lucy Lu and Samwise.

Mosey

Oh so sad! Plz do not confuz mai meowmie who is also a Carol (song of
joy is what Carol stands fur) with da other one.

Mosey tells this Carol "Nope I would NEBBER confuse your WUNNERFUL Meowmie
Carol with mai former mother in law the other Carol who is mean and hateful"
Hur terminunated hur n mai Mom Kyla's 5 yeer frendship,. *sigh* Wat uh meen
fing tu du. Speshuly at diz tyme uf yeer.
Wez been a bit delayed but wez on da way! Meowmie was hidening muny
ina jar fur a lady wif 2foot kids who losted her job.

Dat wuz sew nise uf yer Meowmie Carol tu du fur dat lady hoo lost hur job n
haz 2 foot kids. Bless herown hatrt fur doing diz fur dat laydee n hur kidz.
nao dey mite hab uh Merry Kissamouse tu, ai hoap.

Dat wuz uh vury kynd fing uf yer Meowmie Carol tu du fur dat laydee and her
2 foot kids. Now mahaps they will have a nice Kissamouse.

Old December 22nd 13, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey^ ..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
Mosey

Oh so sad! Plz do not confuz mai meowmie who is also a Carol (song
of joy is what Carol stands fur) with da other one.

Oh, I would NEVER confuz your Moewmie Carol, who is VERY and gives
money to a 2 foot who lost her job and had no money for presents fur
her 2 foot kids. dat wuz VURY nice: uf yerown Meowmie Carol tu du
dat fur dem. Mosey hugs Aunti Carol, the GOOD one. ) Mai former
mother in law da UTHUR Carol, is mean and hareful yeUP .

Ohh dat is sad. But Meowmie is really nice.

Wez been a bit delayed but wez on da way! Meowmie was hidening muny
ina jar fur a lady wif 2foot kids who losted her job.

Mosey adds "Dat wuz sew nise uf yer Meowmie Carol tu du dat fur dat
laydy n hur 2 foor kids. Now mayhaps they wyl have uh Merry Christmas
after all. yeUP

She and daddy 2foots maid lots ob cheer dis year. Daddy 2foots
gifteded 3 metal boy toy trucks anna a speak-n-play laptop plus a
gooshy doll baby to Toys fur tots den 8 bags ob simple toys to
Freecylez den more whened dat last lady cumed in. She didnt furget us
eider. Dere's a little goggie jus liek Iowna butted her meowmie
couldn't affird to take the hurty eye out. Iowna sez it hurtz lots to
hab eyes wif glaucoma monsterz.

Meowmie looked at us solumly anna asked if wez rather feelz gud or have
more gifties. Wez decided simple gifties anna feelz gud! Naow our
2foots keep gigglingz inna Charlotte's room anna we knows dey making us
toys!

I'z gotta help Iowna gets gussied up fur a parti!
Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!!

Ai seh yu awl heer n yew awl wook sew nise..smiles..welcum big grin
Mosey

Wez dere! I'z snickeringz at Cash's jingle bells. I felted bad at
furst fur laughing but he's kool wif it.

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!!