Hi Kitties

Old January 15th 14, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Hi Kitties

How is every kitty doing? Are you keeping warm in all this cold weather?
We has been sleeping in our beds by the radiator. During the day we bird
watch sitting in the kitchen window. When Mommy and Paw are watching TV
we take turns sitting with them to be sure they are warm.

The other day it was warmer and Mommy opened a window in the bedroom for
a short time. She did make sure to call us so we could sit on the window
sill and smell the fresh air.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old January 15th 14, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:38:04 PM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
How is every kitty doing? Are you keeping warm in all this cold weather?

We has been sleeping in our beds by the radiator. During the day we bird

watch sitting in the kitchen window. When Mommy and Paw are watching TV

we take turns sitting with them to be sure they are warm.

The other day it was warmer and Mommy opened a window in the bedroom for

a short time. She did make sure to call us so we could sit on the window

sill and smell the fresh air.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Hi dere! Weez keepin warm too. Sumtymes the sun shines in the windows. We both sit on our kitty perches and enjoy!

Luf tew all,
MaryJ and Domino
Old January 15th 14, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 1/15/2014 2:38 PM, conniepo wrote:
On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:38:04 PM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
How is every kitty doing? Are you keeping warm in all this cold weather?

We has been sleeping in our beds by the radiator. During the day we bird

watch sitting in the kitchen window. When Mommy and Paw are watching TV

we take turns sitting with them to be sure they are warm.

The other day it was warmer and Mommy opened a window in the bedroom for

a short time. She did make sure to call us so we could sit on the window

sill and smell the fresh air.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Hi dere! Weez keepin warm too. Sumtymes the sun shines in the windows. We both sit on our kitty perches and enjoy!

Luf tew all,
MaryJ and Domino

Sitting in the sun is nice. We get the sun in the window where we watch
the birds.

Lucy Lu
Old January 16th 14, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

Effin wen dere iz no sun, mine geztbed in da pooter-ruum iz da lytizt
layse in da heowze. I eddur lay kurlt up sleepink on da soffsoff
blankee nittid juzt fur me, urr on mine windo-shelf wutsg luukz owt tu
da burd feedur wiffa mirror insyde so da burdz dunt see me watchink
dem....eggzept wen I pownz at da windo...den dey seez me an flyz off
furra wile. burdz dunt rememfurr bery gud, tho, an dey kum bak wen dey
getz hongree.

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old January 17th 14, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Harri and Samuel like to nap in the sun that shines through the kitchen door to the back yard. I prefer to sleep on the heater vents, though sometimes Samuel does too. Ranger usually hogs the heated kitty bed in the human's bedroom.

Amelia
Old January 17th 14, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Friday, January 17, 2014 1:07:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Harri and Samuel like to nap in the sun that shines through the kitchen door to the back yard. I prefer to sleep on the heater vents, though sometimes Samuel does too. Ranger usually hogs the heated kitty bed in the human's bedroom.

I like to sit in mine bedrume winnow in da sunshine or on da rekleiner downstairs if mine Mommie or mine dogg are in itted. They cannot get into da bedrume winnow. Summytims we all three sit in da rekleiner an keep warm and watsh TV.

At nite, I let mine Mommie an Samanfa doggie share mine bigbig bed wile Auntie WooToo lets Uncl Bill sleep in her bed wiff her wuns hisown chores are done.

--
Squeakytoy shaNELL

Old January 23rd 14, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Whut kine uv heated kittee bed duz yoo hav? Meowmie won't git ussez one, kuz
she fingkz da lektrissity mite be danjerus fur ussez.

Rebecca

Old January 23rd 14, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

I triez to keep warm an hewp keep Meowmie warm, too. Usuallee Meowmie duznt
let ussez sleep wif her, but wun nite she did. Since hoominz iz so much
biggerer dan us kitteez, I had to climb on all difurent partz uv her to make
shur she wuz warm all over. Fur sum reazin, she didnt apurrsheayte dat and
made ussez go owt uv da bedrum.

Sundance

Old January 23rd 14, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Harri and Samuel like to nap in the sun that shines through the kitchen
door to the back yard. I prefer to sleep on the heater vents, though
sometimes Samuel does too. Ranger usually hogs the heated kitty bed in the
human's bedroom.

Our heated bed is a kitty-sized bed with a wall about 3 inches high around the edges, and a small heating element in the bottom pad. It doesn't get very hot - just enough to keep a kitty nice and toasty.

Our Paw doesn't trust electrical stuff, and wouldn't allow Meowmie to leave the bed plugged in overnight until both of our humans had been home to keep an eye on it for two straight weekends - he's funny that way. But now he leaves it plugged in for us every night.

Amelia
Old January 23rd 14, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:26:12 PM UTC-5, Rebecca wrote:
Whut kine uv heated kittee bed duz yoo hav? Meowmie won't git ussez one, kuz

she fingkz da lektrissity mite be danjerus fur ussez.

Mine bed is heeted by mine Uncl Bill. Hee is furry larj an keeps da bed all tosty. Sumtimz he moofs aroun too mutsh butted I figrd out how to stop dat.. I keep mine paw curld up aroun his fum. I do diss out ob affekshu, sertanly, but also it keeps him from mofing aroun. Butted I dew haff to let him go in da morning.

WooToo

MINE bed is heeted by mine doggy Samanfa an mine mommy. We keeps eech other warm, warm warm.

Squeakytoy Chanel

--
Will in New Haven