Mine goggie STINKS!

Old May 27th 16, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default Mine goggie STINKS!

Last night one of mine hoomins, FoodBringer, was sleeping on da futon in
mine room downstairs. We was cuddling when we heard mine other human,
TummyRubber, bring da goggie in from da back yard. Den we smelled a
awful smell and heard TummyRubber running water in da upstairs bafroom.
FoodBringer went to look and found dat da goggie had been playing wif
skunks.

Do goggies haf a different set of rules, or is mine goggie just dumm?
I'z just a tiny liddle kitten but I'z know not to play wif skunks.

Anyway, a liddle later him comed back to bed on da futon. Hims hands
sort of stunk like skunk, but not too bad. I sniffed all over bof of
hims hands, and when I was sure dat the smell was fading I curled up
next to him and went back to sleep.

Francesca
Old May 27th 16, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Francesca, hmm did yer goggie git warshed wif tomato jooce ?
Dat hapuned miny miny yeerz ugo wen Meowmie's sweet goggie Simon ( uh
Cock a Poo ) gotted sprayed by uh skunk n hur wuz 8 munfs pregnant wif hur
first bare kid. yeUP
Meowmie n uh few uthur men wur fesant hunting at da tyme.
Simon had uh tomato joos baf n hur teld meh et reely wurked yeUP .
Mosey

"Francesca the Fierce" wrote

Old May 27th 16, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

On 5/27/16 3:06 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Francesca, hmm did yer goggie git warshed wif tomato jooce ?
Dat hapuned miny miny yeerz ugo wen Meowmie's sweet goggie Simon ( uh
Cock a Poo ) gotted sprayed by uh skunk n hur wuz 8 munfs pregnant wif
hur first bare kid. yeUP
Meowmie n uh few uthur men wur fesant hunting at da tyme.
Simon had uh tomato joos baf n hur teld meh et reely wurked yeUP .
Mosey

No, my hoomins haf a different way. Da last time they tried to wash a
skunked goggie in tomato juice, what dey gotted was a pinkish goggie
that smelled like skunk an tomato juice.

Dey mix a cup of baking soda, a liddle squirt of dish soap, and a quart
boddle of hydrogen peroxide, den add warm water. Da baking soda is cuz
da skunk spray is acidic, the soap is break the surface tension of the
oily stuff, an da hydrogen peroxide oxidizes da mercaptans to get rid of
da smell.

Dey is getting really good at washing skunk off Starr da Gog. Her getted
skunked 3 or 4 times last year! Dat's why I fink her must be really dumm.

FtF
Old May 28th 16, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 4:28:56 PM UTC-4, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
On 5/27/16 3:06 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
[...]

Mine Samanfa woood gnot play wiff no skunk beclaws I wood knot allow itted. Befor me an Samanfa lived wiff Uncl Bill, him an da Bear, a wunnerful dog I am tole, went for a walk and dey met a skunk. Bear made FRENZ wiff da skunk an did knot get sprayed.

--
Squeaktytoy