IM FLYIN

Old October 25th 05, 04:18 PM
Kreisleriana

Default IM FLYIN

I CAN FLY. I FLY EVRYWER ALL OVER THE HOWSE. BIG DOOD SEZ ITZ NOT
FLYIN ITS JUMPIN. BUT I THINK HEZ RONG IM REELY FLYIN. HE SEZ WE
KITTYS JUMP REEL GOOD BUT ITZ NOT FLYIN. IT IS SO FLYIN. I FLY FROM
THE FLOOR TO THE COWNTER ALL THE TIME.

DANTE
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 25th 05, 05:18 PM
Dan M

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:18:20 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

I CAN FLY. I FLY EVRYWER ALL OVER THE HOWSE. BIG DOOD SEZ ITZ NOT
FLYIN ITS JUMPIN. BUT I THINK HEZ RONG IM REELY FLYIN. HE SEZ WE
KITTYS JUMP REEL GOOD BUT ITZ NOT FLYIN. IT IS SO FLYIN. I FLY FROM
THE FLOOR TO THE COWNTER ALL THE TIME.

Ranger Greykitten agrees, it is flying! He flys all over the house.
Amelia used to do so, when she was little. In fact, that's how she got her
name - Amelia Flycat.

Dan

Old October 25th 05, 09:51 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:18:36 -0700, Dan M yodeled:

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:18:20 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

I CAN FLY. I FLY EVRYWER ALL OVER THE HOWSE. BIG DOOD SEZ ITZ NOT
FLYIN ITS JUMPIN. BUT I THINK HEZ RONG IM REELY FLYIN. HE SEZ WE
KITTYS JUMP REEL GOOD BUT ITZ NOT FLYIN. IT IS SO FLYIN. I FLY FROM
THE FLOOR TO THE COWNTER ALL THE TIME.

Ranger Greykitten agrees, it is flying! He flys all over the house.
Amelia used to do so, when she was little. In fact, that's how she got her
name - Amelia Flycat.

Dan

I like that. My cousin had a cat named Ace for his "flying"
exploits.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 25th 05, 10:50 PM
Enfilade

Kreisleriana wrote:
I CAN FLY. I FLY EVRYWER ALL OVER THE HOWSE. BIG DOOD SEZ ITZ NOT
FLYIN ITS JUMPIN. BUT I THINK HEZ RONG IM REELY FLYIN. HE SEZ WE
KITTYS JUMP REEL GOOD BUT ITZ NOT FLYIN. IT IS SO FLYIN. I FLY FROM
THE FLOOR TO THE COWNTER ALL THE TIME.

Tyche often reminds me of the little ball in a pinball machine.

--Fil

Old October 26th 05, 12:44 AM
Kreisleriana

On 25 Oct 2005 14:50:51 -0700, "Enfilade"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
I CAN FLY. I FLY EVRYWER ALL OVER THE HOWSE. BIG DOOD SEZ ITZ NOT
FLYIN ITS JUMPIN. BUT I THINK HEZ RONG IM REELY FLYIN. HE SEZ WE
KITTYS JUMP REEL GOOD BUT ITZ NOT FLYIN. IT IS SO FLYIN. I FLY FROM
THE FLOOR TO THE COWNTER ALL THE TIME.

Tyche often reminds me of the little ball in a pinball machine.

--Fil

LOL. Mother was watching Dante yesterday, and she said "You know, he
*actually* bounces off the walls." I said, "Mom, when I say that's
what they're doing, that's what they're doing."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 26th 05, 05:01 AM
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

I CAN FLY. I FLY EVRYWER ALL OVER THE HOWSE. BIG DOOD SEZ ITZ NOT
FLYIN ITS JUMPIN. BUT I THINK HEZ RONG IM REELY FLYIN. HE SEZ WE
KITTYS JUMP REEL GOOD BUT ITZ NOT FLYIN. IT IS SO FLYIN. I FLY FROM
THE FLOOR TO THE COWNTER ALL THE TIME.

Tyche often reminds me of the little ball in a pinball machine.

--Fil

LOL. Mother was watching Dante yesterday, and she said "You know, he
*actually* bounces off the walls." I said, "Mom, when I say that's
what they're doing, that's what they're doing."

Miranda bounces off the walls here, too. Well, actually she *climbs* the
walls, then drops down. Caliban still goes flying around the flat every
now and then, but he is definitely slowing down a bit.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 26th 05, 03:10 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 07:01:13 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

I CAN FLY. I FLY EVRYWER ALL OVER THE HOWSE. BIG DOOD SEZ ITZ NOT
FLYIN ITS JUMPIN. BUT I THINK HEZ RONG IM REELY FLYIN. HE SEZ WE
KITTYS JUMP REEL GOOD BUT ITZ NOT FLYIN. IT IS SO FLYIN. I FLY FROM
THE FLOOR TO THE COWNTER ALL THE TIME.

Tyche often reminds me of the little ball in a pinball machine.

--Fil

LOL. Mother was watching Dante yesterday, and she said "You know, he
*actually* bounces off the walls." I said, "Mom, when I say that's
what they're doing, that's what they're doing."

Miranda bounces off the walls here, too. Well, actually she *climbs* the
walls, then drops down. Caliban still goes flying around the flat every
now and then, but he is definitely slowing down a bit.

AWW CALIBAN WATSAMATTER???

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 26th 05, 04:09 PM
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

AWW CALIBAN WATSAMATTER???

whispers He's getting too tubby - he likes his food much too much.
/whisper

Old October 27th 05, 03:58 AM
Pamela Shirk

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

I CAN FLY. I FLY EVRYWER ALL OVER THE HOWSE. BIG DOOD SEZ ITZ NOT
FLYIN ITS JUMPIN. BUT I THINK HEZ RONG IM REELY FLYIN. HE SEZ WE
KITTYS JUMP REEL GOOD BUT ITZ NOT FLYIN. IT IS SO FLYIN. I FLY FROM
THE FLOOR TO THE COWNTER ALL THE TIME.

DANTE

Stinky, you have my sympathy. Yesterday, I climbed into the fat wench's
school bag and hung out there hoping she'd take me to school with her. I
finally gave up, but no sooner had I got down than Qui Gun Snot jumped in
and brought the bag down from the stool that she had it on to the floor.
The little snot was lucky he didn't get the whole bag on him. Kit are a
pain.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Old October 29th 05, 07:29 PM
Gabey8

[[I CAN FLY. I FLY EVRYWER ALL OVER THE HOWSE. BIG DOOD SEZ ITZ NOT
FLYIN ITS JUMPIN. BUT I THINK HEZ RONG IM REELY FLYIN. HE SEZ WE
KITTYS JUMP REEL GOOD BUT ITZ NOT FLYIN. IT IS SO FLYIN. I FLY FROM
THE FLOOR TO THE COWNTER ALL THE TIME.

DANTE ]]

Captain and Stanley here. Ooo, you sound like you're doing great! Flying
is fun, jumping is fun! Flying out of nowhere to jump on your brother is
fun, too! :3

Ya know what else is fun? You might have to wait until you're a bit bigger
and heavier to REALLY take advantage of this one, but causing earthquakes
is fun. We do that all the time. We chase each other and RUNRUNRUN so hard
that the floor shakes all over the house. Especially, we earthquake our
way up and down the stairs when we chase each other. That's lotsa fun.
Meowmy and Paw squeal with delight when everything shakes and the
bobbleheads bob and stuff falls off the top of the TV from the floor
vibrating.

One time a few weeks ago, we made the wrong kinda earthquake. We were
wrestling real good at the top of the stairs and we rolled too close to
the edge. We wound up rolling halfway down the stairs before we could
catch ourselves. When that happened, Stanley's safety collar opened up and
it fell off him. Then the collar fell down the steps on its own so we
started chasing it.

Then Meowmy came over to see what was going BOOM BOOM BOOM down the
stairs. It was us making an earthquake, of course. She made sure we were
OK and then put Stanley's collar back on him, even though we were busy
having fun playing with it. Spoilsport. Humans are silly -- they think so
many things aren't a cat toy. Don't they realize that EVERYTHING is a cat
toy?

Anyway, keep on flying!

Captain and Stanley