Stolen from another newsgroup

Old December 10th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Stolen from another newsgroup

This is one that will be appreciated here.
http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Joy

Old December 10th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Joy wrote:
This is one that will be appreciated here.
http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Joy

Thanks, Joy. Someone else posted a link, also, but that one
took so long to download that I gave up - the one above is
much, much faster, so I got to see all the pictures without
waiting all evening for them to download.
Old December 10th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-12-09 17:45:18 -0600, "Joy" said:

This is one that will be appreciated here.
http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Joy

Those two cats are SO gorgeous. I love looking at all their pics. And
the baby ones are adorable! They are such a cute family along with the
dog. I don't know how she got that pose by the 2007 banner!

Old December 10th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

"Joy" wrote in message
This is one that will be appreciated here.
http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Joy

Joy, I was the one who posted this earlier, like you, I loved it.
Bev

Old December 10th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"ollie2" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
This is one that will be appreciated here.
http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Joy

Joy, I was the one who posted this earlier, like you, I loved it.
Bev

Sorry I missed it when you posted it, Bev. It's great, isn't it?

Joy

Old December 10th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Joy wrote:
This is one that will be appreciated here.
http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Joy

That's Duffy!

Old December 10th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
This is one that will be appreciated here.
http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Joy

That's Duffy!

Yeah I just checked the other groups. A psychotic political a@@hole named
Professor posted it the other day. He a cat lover but someone that needs
serious help in his life. Politics completely control it and he is really
out there. You can tell I think very little of him

Old December 10th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Matthew wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
This is one that will be appreciated here.
http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Joy

That's Duffy!

Yeah I just checked the other groups. A psychotic political a@@hole
named Professor posted it the other day. He a cat lover but someone
that needs serious help in his life. Politics completely control it
and he is really out there. You can tell I think very little of him

I was wrong, that's not Duffy but it looks like Duffy. Don't know about
your professor.

Old December 10th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
This is one that will be appreciated here.
http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Joy

That's Duffy!

Yeah I just checked the other groups. A psychotic political a@@hole
named Professor posted it the other day. He a cat lover but someone
that needs serious help in his life. Politics completely control it
and he is really out there. You can tell I think very little of him

I was wrong, that's not Duffy but it looks like Duffy. Don't know about
your professor.

Don't worry you are not missing much with him. He stays in that other group.
When he came here he was tossed out like a few others need to be. He is
just like another recently kill filed person that the group loves so much
just not a vile or spewing poison at everyone.

Old December 11th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Joy wrote:

"ollie2" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message

This is one that will be appreciated here.
http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Joy

Joy, I was the one who posted this earlier, like you, I loved it.
Bev

Sorry I missed it when you posted it, Bev. It's great, isn't it?

Don't be - for some reason when Bev posted it, my computer
took forever to download it, so I gave up. Without your
post, I'd never have managed to see it (and it's certainly
well worth seeing)!

Joy