Goodbye sweet Tiger

Old August 20th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nanny[_4_]

Default Goodbye sweet Tiger

You came to me years ago as a stray and I've never known your age. When you
became a renal patient 6 years ago and got cat flu at the same time you
almost died, but got a next life and did very well to everyone's surprise.
But then you got cancer and that can't be solved with pills and diet
food....
You've always been such a very sweet cat, you loved people, especially me,
but you weren't very good in dealing with the other cats. The fact that you
started avoiding my hands these past days were a sign in itself that you
were ready to go. You were one of my 'specials' , like Punk, Emmy and Carmel
were too, and I'll miss you !

Tiger went to the Rainbow Bridge almost an hour ago at the vet, he died
peacefully and with a fur coat that looked already shiny and new for a new
life there.

"If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I'd walk right up to heaven and take you home again."

Nanny

Old August 20th 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Nanny wrote:
[...]

Words are inadequate. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Jill
Old August 20th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 20, 9:33*am, "Nanny" wrote:
[...]

I weep for your heart but I rejoice that Tiger is no longer ill but
off on an adventure we cannot see from here. His coat is indeed shiny;
he feels no pain or fear. He misses you but he wonders what is around
that next corner.

You may well know his presence once again. And he loves you.

--
Will in New Haven

Old August 20th 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Nanny" wrote in message

[...]

Our hearts and purrs go out to you.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 20th 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Tiger is now healthy and whole, but I know that is precious little comfort
when you are missing him.

Dan

Old August 20th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Nanny wrote:
[...]

{{{{{{{{{{{{Nanny}}}}}}}}}}}} I will light a candle for Tiger. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 20th 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

I am so sorry for your loss, Nanny. Purrs on the way to help heal your
broken heart and a candle will be lit tonight to help Tiger on his path to
the Bridge.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 20th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Nanny" wrote in message

You came to me years ago as a stray and I've never known your age. When
you became a renal patient 6 years ago and got cat flu at the same time
you almost died, but got a next life and did very well to everyone's
surprise. But then you got cancer and that can't be solved with pills and
diet food....
You've always been such a very sweet cat, you loved people, especially me,
but you weren't very good in dealing with the other cats. The fact that
you started avoiding my hands these past days were a sign in itself that
you were ready to go. You were one of my 'specials' , like Punk, Emmy and
Carmel were too, and I'll miss you !

I'm sorry Nanny. Tiger was special and you deserved each other's love.

Pam S.

Old August 20th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Nanny wrote:
Tiger went to the Rainbow Bridge almost an hour ago at the vet, he died
peacefully and with a fur coat that looked already shiny and new for a
new life there.

I'm so sorry, Nanny. Purrs and condolences.