Wedwink recepshun preparations

Old June 13th 04, 07:35 AM
Sylvia M.

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Skuze me furr beink soo pikkee, but du yu have enny eerz wiff tufftz?

Dyna, Prez. TEC

I din't look to see. Let's see - it looks like deze roasted ones haz
some tufts, and a few of doze barbequed ones have dem too. If you like
tufted ones, I could check the sooven ears left in da fridge and pick
out da tufted ones for you.

Tabitha

Yu ar da beztezt, Tabitha!!
I lyke da way dey tikkul on da way deown, ya kno...

Dyna, Prez. TEC

Old June 14th 04, 12:03 AM
Ray or Fran

Those sound delicious Tabitha. Weze would like to try out the roasted in
nip sauce ( Punkins) and the sashimi style (Puddi Cat) if youze please.

Punkins and Puddi take bites of the sooven ears and each go yum in theirz
own way.

Boy are these gud. Youze a born chef Tabitha.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Before efurryone gets all caught up in getting ready and unable to do
anyfing else, I haz a new dish to try out on you. Mine sisfur Cleopatra
Silvercat went out hunting soovens, and bringed back a whole great big
batch.

I have come up wif three different recipes for ears of sooven. I'ze have
dem roasted wif nip sauce, and sauted wif spicy cajun sauce for da
kitties dat like fings hit, and sashimi style for kitties dat likes
sooshee and stuff like dat.

If any of you kitties would be willing to try out da new recipes, let me
know. I am getting dem all set out here in a corner of da conference
room at da spa.

Tabitha Kitten

Old June 14th 04, 02:34 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Those sound delicious Tabitha. Weze would like to try out the roasted in
nip sauce ( Punkins) and the sashimi style (Puddi Cat) if youze please.

Punkins and Puddi take bites of the sooven ears and each go yum in theirz
own way.

Boy are these gud. Youze a born chef Tabitha.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Well thank you! I'm blushing under mine black furs. Though I must say
that mineown sisfur Amelia also helped come up wif da recipe. I wonder
where she is? I haven't seen her for a few minutes.

Tabitha Kitten

Old June 15th 04, 02:15 AM
Arlene Knop

Tabitha Kitten wrote:

Those sound delicious Tabitha. Weze would like to try out the roasted in
nip sauce ( Punkins) and the sashimi style (Puddi Cat) if youze please.

Punkins and Puddi take bites of the sooven ears and each go yum in theirz
own way.

Boy are these gud. Youze a born chef Tabitha.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Well thank you! I'm blushing under mine black furs. Though I must say
that mineown sisfur Amelia also helped come up wif da recipe. I wonder
where she is? I haven't seen her for a few minutes.

Tabitha Kitten

Were thuh roasted wunz dun on a rotisseree? I thot thuh barbekew wunz
had a lite smoked plank flavur. Were they grilled? They are all just
so-o-o-o delishus.

Gretchen Marie, on a hi carb hi fat diet and loving it