[OT] Follow-up To Posts

Old April 27th 05, 03:42 AM
Catnipped

Default [OT] Follow-up To Posts

It seems there is a joker in this newsgroup, who shall remain nameless
(cough*Megan*cough) whose mission in life is now two-fold: first, to rule
this newsgroup with an iron hand and drive away everyone who disagrees with
her (or posts too much according to her), and, now, secondly to cause
distress and discord to the people in rpca (or at least two or three people
who like to post there ;).

She does this by "anonymously" (and dammit I *just* got finished giving her
her due for at least, unlike Lyn, directly addressing my posts - OK, I was
wrong *twice* in one day) trolling in here but setting her "follow-up to" so
that any flames she draws will be directed to rpca.

This is just a "heads up" so you can watch your newsgroup path when
responding to one of her trolls (unless you *want* new recipes, that it
;)!

Hugs,

CatNipped

From: Peacemaker
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: ASSHOLE CRITERIA was: BENGAL cats

.net

.net

.com

Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:34:24 -0400

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Tucker is 5 pounds lighter!
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:32:42 -0500

Old April 27th 05, 04:54 AM
Mary

"Catnipped" wrote :

She does this by "anonymously" (and dammit I *just* got finished giving

her
her due for at least, unlike Lyn, directly addressing my posts - OK, I was
wrong *twice* in one day) trolling in here but setting her "follow-up to"

so
that any flames she draws will be directed to rpca.

This is just a "heads up" so you can watch your newsgroup path when
responding to one of her trolls (unless you *want* new recipes, that it
;)!

I thought it sounded like the Usenet Nanny asshole. Ha ha ha,
got me again.

Old April 27th 05, 07:31 AM

Catnipped wrote:
snip lies
You know, you're a sick woman. I have done nothing you are accusing me
of. I have never posted as anyone other than myself and only using this
email address and, as anyone that's been here a long time knows,
sockpuppets are not my style. You've ****ed off a lot of people in this
and other newsgroups and made more than a few enemies. Libelng me won't
stop whoever it is from doing whatever they want to do. You apparently
also don't get that I don't have access to a newsserver and can only
post through webtv. Look at the headers you posted.

Now **** off.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

From: Peacemaker
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

.net

.net

.com

Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:34:24 -0400

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:32:42 -0500

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! u couldn't be more wrong u
stoopid woman. show us how those headers are even remotely the
same????????? OMG u go thru life this stupid????? no wonder someone
was able to hack u!!!!!!! rofl!!!!!!!!

Old April 27th 05, 10:01 PM
CatNipped

"Peacemaker" wrote in message
news:1114634821.6500eded9622a8a36e22e5ce1f5a9877@t eranews...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! u couldn't be more wrong u
stoopid woman. show us how those headers are even remotely the
same????????? OMG u go thru life this stupid????? no wonder someone was
able to hack u!!!!!!! rofl!!!!!!!!

Did I say they were the same? Show me that quote! You can't, but you did,
however, show me something else - thank you!

Old April 27th 05, 10:09 PM
CatNipped

Old April 27th 05, 10:11 PM
CatNipped

He/she/it seems to be a one-trick pony.

Old April 27th 05, 10:59 PM
Peacemaker

CatNipped wrote:
He/she/it seems to be a one-trick pony.

& ur just stupid. i c u slipped up on that followup thing again!!
BWAAHAHAHAHA

go look in rec.pets.cats.misc. thread called 'test' ring any bells??

ding dong
Old April 27th 05, 11:11 PM
Steve G

Catnipped wrote:
It seems there is a joker in this newsgroup, who shall remain

nameless
(cough*Megan*cough) whose mission in life is now two-fold:

(...)
This is just a "heads up" so you can watch your newsgroup path when
responding to one of her trolls (unless you *want* new recipes, that

it
;)!

How are the sets of headers related? I don't see how the former can be
shown to come from Megan.

S.

Old April 27th 05, 11:44 PM
Catnipped

wrote in message
Catnipped wrote:
snip lies
You know, you're a sick woman. I have done nothing you are accusing me
of. I have never posted as anyone other than myself and only using this
email address and, as anyone that's been here a long time knows,
sockpuppets are not my style. You've ****ed off a lot of people in this
and other newsgroups and made more than a few enemies. Libelng me won't
stop whoever it is from doing whatever they want to do. You apparently
also don't get that I don't have access to a newsserver and can only
post through webtv. Look at the headers you posted.

You're right Megan (you might want to sit down for this) I used you in this
instance and I apologize. I deliberately lied - I knew you didn't do this,
you're much to openly confrontational to do something this sneaky (as I
wrote in another post, at the very least you are woman enough to address
directly what/who you hate).

I just needed a plausibly convincing bait to dangle. I knew the person
doing this couldn't stand to sit back and let you take credit for what she
did, and I was right. She had to crow about what she did and gave me the
last clues to convince me of who it is.

Who was it?

It's someone who reads/posts in rpca as much if not more than she
reads/posts here. It's someone who is extremely jealous of the popularity
of my stories in rpca. It's someone who *cares* about being popular in rpca
(again, this leaves Megan out, she's too dismissive of the "wimps" there).
It's someone who thinks (mistakenly) that I humiliated her in rpca, so she
wants to humiliate me in rpca (which is why each time she did this, it was
an attempt to make me lash out so that the people in rpca could "see me as I
really am, not the nice person I 'pretend' to be"). It is someone to whom
it is important she also make me look "stupid" (jealous of the Mensa thing I
would guess). It is someone who is fairly computer savvy (Lyn's too stupid
to have orchestrated this, so that leaves her out). And it is someone who
has been conspicuously absent in the recent round of flames - until this.

Anybody care to take a guess at the engineer of our mysterious troll yet?
No, I'm not telling because I still need to do a little technical sleuthing
to wrap this up. Then I may or may not let the people in rpca know who it
is who is trying so desperately to being discord there.