HKC Meeting

Old May 5th 05, 07:41 AM
Miss Violette

thank you, soft
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

sweetie,

I stepped on a paper that mysteriously left the desk while we were
traveling. I bent over to pick it up and caught the corner of the chair
frame on my face. The corner hit the inside corner of my right eye and

made
it hurt really bad. Furry says it is swollen but not purple yet. I

felt
like I almost broke my nose again. It was stupid you would think a

person
who can't see would be more careful. You can come and sit in my lap to

give
Violette a break if you like but smurgling beyond that takes too much
thinking,

Oh no! That's awful! We will all send healing purrs to you.

Cleo

Old May 5th 05, 02:52 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 5 May 2005 01:33:58 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Thank you, I am feeling some better but the medicine I am taking to help my
nose is making me feel very tired, I bet if you meowed Tiger would come and
sit with you, Soft, grateful for the purrs

Anaïs wraps herself around Anti Soft's shoulders and purrs louder

Tiger, my luff, I'ze heer nursink your meowmie. Would yu care to sit
wif me?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/5/2005 9:50:32 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 5th 05, 05:55 PM
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
you know if I did hurk I would get rid of the picture box so they would pay
more attention to us, Miss Violette

I've only been da house fur a week or so, but da only times I get to
REALLY snuggle with my new Meowmie is when she's in bed or when she sits
down to look at the picture box. So I don't think I'd want to get rid of
ours.

Ranger Greykitten
Old May 6th 05, 01:39 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 05 May 2005 09:55:17 -0700, Ranger Greykitten Mahoney wrote:

I've only been da house fur a week or so, but da only times I get to
REALLY snuggle with my new Meowmie is when she's in bed or when she sits
down to look at the picture box. So I don't think I'd want to get rid of
ours.

Ranger Greykitten

Hihi Ranger Greykitten!

How iz yourownself? Welkum to da noosgroop. My yu iz a cute liddle
one, izn't yu!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/5/2005 8:38:41 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 6th 05, 05:17 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Rebecca" had some very
interesting things to say about HKC Meeting:

Hi, mine name iz Rebecca. [Waves to Tabitha & Amelia.] I haz too fafurit
placiz to hurk. Wun iz unner da hoomin dinner tabel, whare itz hard fur
Meowmie to git to an pik it up. Da udder place is rite in frunt ub da sofa
whare Meowmie will step on it. (I say "on it" an not "in it" becuz I
speshulizes in hurking hareballz, not fudz.)

My name is Felix, and I don't really have a favorite place. I just
unload wherever the urge takes me. I did get a laugh out of
hairballing onto Mom's foot while she was trying to sleep, though. ;-)

Felix, expert at projectile hairballs

Old May 6th 05, 05:49 AM
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

Hihi Ranger Greykitten!

How iz yourownself? Welkum to da noosgroop. My yu iz a cute liddle
one, izn't yu!

Hihi! Fangu fur da welcome. Mine Meowmie says I'z furry cute, but I
don't know fur sure. I'z just me.

I don't know if mine brofur and favoritest playmate Samuel or mine
sisfur and next favoritest playmate Tabifa will be posting tonight. We
all had da zoomies today, and dey's pretty tired!

Ranger

Old May 6th 05, 05:53 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger wakes from a nap on the cat tree and sees his lovely wink on the
shoulders of soft, he thuds down from the tree onto the back of the sofa and
comes over to smurgle his bootiful bride to be... I iz glad to see you anna
itsa nice you iz hepin wif making soft betterer, Tiger

Old May 6th 05, 05:55 AM
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

Rebecca wrote:

Welcum to rpcc, Ranger! Are awl yur brofurs an sisfurs treetin yoo gud?

Rebecca

Fangu, fangu! Dey purty much is, but Cleocatra growls at efurrybody, and
Amelia duzn't like to play much, and Harri hides and hisses and growls,
but I fink her is just hissed off dat Paw left her at home. But
generally, yes, we all getz along purty good.

Ranger
Old May 6th 05, 05:55 AM
Miss Violette

you have a point, we all get in the watermonsterbed to watch the fools on
Jerry Springer. Soft and Furry are saying they are so glad they are boring,
Miss Violette, recatsidering