Lulu and Dweeble

Old April 26th 04, 06:31 PM
Jeanette

Default Lulu and Dweeble

Update on last week's purr request. Dweeble is home, and his trachea is
healing well, and fingers crossed he will be fine. Sadly Lulu (my mum's 14
year old cat) didn't make it. She refused to eat after the surgery, and went
downhill very quickly, she was put to sleep this morning, poor little
creature. I will miss her so much, I called her 'Little Sister'.

Jeanette

Old April 26th 04, 06:47 PM
Christine Burel

"Jeanette" wrote in message
. ..
Update on last week's purr request. Dweeble is home, and his trachea is
healing well, and fingers crossed he will be fine. Sadly Lulu (my mum's 14
year old cat) didn't make it. She refused to eat after the surgery, and

went
downhill very quickly, she was put to sleep this morning, poor little
creature. I will miss her so much, I called her 'Little Sister'.

Jeanette

I'm glad to hear the good news about Dweeble; however, please give our best
purrs and condolences to your mom and also to you! We'll send purrs for
Lulu's crossing to the Bridge.
Christine, Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker

Old April 26th 04, 07:38 PM
Marina

"Jeanette" wrote
Update on last week's purr request. Dweeble is home, and his trachea is
healing well, and fingers crossed he will be fine. Sadly Lulu (my mum's 14
year old cat) didn't make it. She refused to eat after the surgery, and

went
downhill very quickly, she was put to sleep this morning, poor little
creature. I will miss her so much, I called her 'Little Sister'.

Purrs that Dweeble will continue to heal. So very sorry about Lulu. Please
give your mum our condolences and purrs. Take some for yourself, too. You
have had to suffer too much loss lately.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 26th 04, 08:19 PM
Hopitus2

I am sorry for your mother about poor old LuLu. Purrs of comfort going
across the pond.

"Marina" wrote in message
:
: "Jeanette" wrote
: Update on last week's purr request. Dweeble is home, and his trachea is
: healing well, and fingers crossed he will be fine. Sadly Lulu (my mum's
14
: year old cat) didn't make it. She refused to eat after the surgery, and
: went
: downhill very quickly, she was put to sleep this morning, poor little
: creature. I will miss her so much, I called her 'Little Sister'.
:
: Purrs that Dweeble will continue to heal. So very sorry about Lulu. Please
: give your mum our condolences and purrs. Take some for yourself, too. You
: have had to suffer too much loss lately.
:
: --
: Marina, Frank and Nikki
: Email marina (dot) kurten (at) pp (dot) inet (dot) fi
: Pics at http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/frankiennikki
:

Old April 26th 04, 09:17 PM
Tanada

Jeanette wrote:

Update on last week's purr request. Dweeble is home, and his trachea is
healing well, and fingers crossed he will be fine. Sadly Lulu (my mum's 14
year old cat) didn't make it. She refused to eat after the surgery, and went
downhill very quickly, she was put to sleep this morning, poor little
creature. I will miss her so much, I called her 'Little Sister'.

Sorry to read about Lulu, Jeanette. Our sympathy and good wishes go
with you and your family on your loss.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine