Happy Birthday Hazel

Old August 24th 03, 03:46 AM
Julie Cook

Default Happy Birthday Hazel

I believe today is Hazel's birthday. So Happy Birthday Hazel. Hobbes,
Selena and Lacey are sending their finest purrday wishes for shrimpies,
catnip and a sunbeam for napping. I'm sending you my best wishes and
fishes.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old August 24th 03, 05:24 AM
Christine Burel

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
I believe today is Hazel's birthday. So Happy Birthday Hazel. Hobbes,
Selena and Lacey are sending their finest purrday wishes for shrimpies,
catnip and a sunbeam for napping. I'm sending you my best wishes and
fishes.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Hoppy Purrday, Hazel -- we are thinking of you with love,purrs, and
affection.
Christine, Omar, Midnight, Oreo, Robin & Tucker

Old August 24th 03, 07:32 AM
LOL

Happy Birthday, Hazel! I hope you had an absolutely spectacular day. :-)
------
Krista
Old August 24th 03, 08:08 AM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Happy Birthday Hazel!!! Have a good one!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old August 24th 03, 02:29 PM
lrulan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!
Jazz sends you special licks, purrs and skritches.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old August 24th 03, 02:55 PM
polonca12000

Lots of best wishes and purrs, Pam! Have a great year!
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
I believe today is Hazel's birthday. snip

Old August 24th 03, 05:25 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Happy birthday!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old August 24th 03, 06:46 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:46:20 -0400, Julie Cook
wrote:

I believe today is Hazel's birthday. So Happy Birthday Hazel. Hobbes,
Selena and Lacey are sending their finest purrday wishes for shrimpies,
catnip and a sunbeam for napping. I'm sending you my best wishes and
fishes.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

A happy, happy belated birthday to Hazel (and I'll be e-mailing you
later today, promise!)

Ginger-lyn

Old August 24th 03, 07:30 PM
CAROL HUTCHINNGS

Happy birthday Hazel
Carol & the Furry Mob - Buzz Cat, Annie, Paddy & Muppet

Old August 24th 03, 07:58 PM
fuga =^o^=

Happy Purrday Pam.

Lotsa love,