Harri's 'citement

Old October 24th 04, 01:57 PM
Miss Violette

Default Harri's 'citement

Miss Violette steps furward and opens a box, she carefully removes a balloon
that she sets on the ground. she fiddles with a dial and the balloon takes
off goes up into the sky and spreads way out over the community, after it
completely covers the sky it comes down and touches at the outskirt of the
community so that only community members can hear and hopefully give
advice...

Harri has asked mineself to relate this because I speak better hooman and we
at our house would, if the kitties don't mind, like your hoomans opinions as
well as yours. We need all perspectives.

As many of you know Harri claimed furry on a day when he was in fact
carrying out litter to the trash and assembling our new litter maids. So we
can all agree that if nothing else this is an intelligent kitten. on
Saturday morning, might have been Friday morning, furry was outside and saw
three other kittens about harri's size. They were at least partly mackerel
tabby like him. They were in the yard of the new neighbors on the corner.
These are loud young people but for the most part other than their obvious
lack of knowledge of birth control seem to be harmless.

here are some other things you need to know be fore we ask our questions.
We are all in kitties. Our neighborhood is safe and the only reason we are
in kitties is beclawz for a time a very evil hooman kitten moved here and he
was so scary that soft made us stay in. He is now in a town called juvenile
wherever that is. Soft was considering bringing us in after TV and OEJ
brought her a wiggly snake as a present but even that didn't make her make
up her mind until this evil kitten started setting things on fire. There
are only a total of about 200 hoomans in this town, only 4 streets, and 2
cars at the corner constitutes a rush minute.

Also, Harri did in fact cross the street to get to furry and there is an
adult cat and dog that also live at this house. The cat came around our
house and to the back door once but furry wouldn't let it in because it was
scratching like it didn't know about frontline, and it needed to be brushed.
soooo, what do we in this house do.

go and see if harri is part of that litter and give him back?
sneak over in the night and get the rest of them?
just find harri a home and don't do anything else as harri made his choice?

Everyone is catcerned here because we all know what it is like to be
someone's "throwaway" and soft and furry both know what it is like to lose a
pet to the out and live life just not knowing,

If you can help or if you have any further questions please let us know,

Miss Violette, steps out from under the cone of silence and sighs a big
sig... Thinks to self, man what I do fur these hoomans

Old October 24th 04, 05:16 PM
Sylvia M.

Dyna sendz up up a smawl red buloon fulla woidz. it reechez
Violet up inna sky

Meowmee an mee, we fink dat effin da guyz-onna-kornur
problee wyl evenshullee
want tu adopt-owt at leezt summa da nu lidder.

We tink dat if yu towld dem , (not nezerzerrily heow smart)
but how Harri seems tu
have doppted furry, an dat yuz wud giff him uh gud gud
heowm. Den awlzo offer
tu hewlp dem wen day wantz tu dopt owt sum uddur kyttenz.

We ar shur dat furry an soft wyll mayke uh gudgud
empurrshun az beeing warm an
kayering an hewlpfol hoominz, an day kan effin offer tu
hewlp if enny of da aminalz hab
enny purroblemz, kuz az we kno, soft an furry ar nolidgibbel
hoominz.

Datz wat we tink.

Dyna, an meowmee-hu-wy-be-gon-tumurro

Old October 25th 04, 12:37 AM
ChildFree23

Miss Violette, this is Meowmie Debby. I asked my mother,
GranMeowmie, a retired TED Assistant, what she would do. She
said to ask the noisy hoomins if the kittens Furry saw running
around belonged to them. If they say no, that the kittens
don't belong to them, then Furry should ask if he can take
them. If they say yes, that he can take the kittens, then
isolate them with Harri. Also, see about making reservations
at the no-kill shelter Soft likes (assuming it's still in
operation). Does this help?

Meowmie Debby

Old October 25th 04, 12:40 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 05:57:50 -0700, Miss Violette wrote:
gentle snip
Miss Violette, steps out from under the cone of silence and sighs a big
sig... Thinks to self, man what I do fur these hoomans

Well, Vi, dat is qwite a story! We fins dat as fur az Harri gowz, it shud
be "don ask, don tell", an go abowt findink hisownself a noo home.

Affur all, if you had lowst a kitty an reely cared 'bowt kittys an dere
well-beink, woodn't you put up posterz an knok on peeplez doorz lukink fur
dat kitty?

Sinse no won iz askin', den no one mus care...

Datz my two toonaz!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/24/2004 7:35:47 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 25th 04, 02:52 AM
Fred

Miss Violette wrote:
[...]

It's a tough question. You might try talking to them and let the
subject of cats just come up. You can guage their reaction and
better understand what kind of people they are. If they don't care
about cats, then yu can offer to help place the others and not
mention Harri. In that case they won't care anyway.
If they are caring and upset, you can say what has happened and
offer to help... as you see fit.
I think your first obligation is to Harri who came to you, and then
to the other kitties if there's soemthing that you can do that they
need. Sometimes there are things in this world that can't be fixed
and we just have to pray fur those gentle beings, but we do what we
can, and I know you do that too.
Gentle purrs for Harri and all of you tonight.

--
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).