Hoomin health purrs, purrlease

Old May 20th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Hoomin health purrs, purrlease

Mine Unka Clancy (Meowmie's Paw) is back in da hospital again. We duzn't
know what for - Meowmie just getted a text message furrom Anti Ginny
(Meowmie's twin sisfur) sayin dat him is in da hospital. We'z waitin for
word on what's going on.

Whatever it is, we'z would purrciate it if youz guys would purrs fur Unka
Clancy to be ok.

Him had a stroke da same weekend dat we moved from Catifurnia to Eye-oh-uh
(just over a year ago). We'z hopin dat him is doign ok, cuz him has been
makin great progress since dat stroke.

Sammy
Old May 20th 08, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Purrs on the way.

-- Samwise

in Connecticut
see my cats at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ann791/sets/
*
*
*
news

Old May 20th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Tue, 20 May 2008 09:09:20 -0500, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Mine Unka Clancy (Meowmie's Paw) is back in da hospital again. We duzn't
know what for - Meowmie just getted a text message furrom Anti Ginny
(Meowmie's twin sisfur) sayin dat him is in da hospital. We'z waitin for
word on what's going on.

Whatever it is, we'z would purrciate it if youz guys would purrs fur Unka
Clancy to be ok.

Him had a stroke da same weekend dat we moved from Catifurnia to Eye-oh-uh
(just over a year ago). We'z hopin dat him is doign ok, cuz him has been
makin great progress since dat stroke.

Sammy

Purrs from here on the way!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/20/2008 12:37:38 PM
Old May 20th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Mine Unka Clancy (Meowmie's Paw) is back in da hospital again. We duzn't
know what for - Meowmie just getted a text message furrom Anti Ginny
(Meowmie's twin sisfur) sayin dat him is in da hospital. We'z waitin for
word on what's going on.

Whatever it is, we'z would purrciate it if youz guys would purrs fur Unka
Clancy to be ok.

Him had a stroke da same weekend dat we moved from Catifurnia to
Eye-oh-uh (just over a year ago). We'z hopin dat him is doign ok, cuz
him has been makin great progress since dat stroke.

Sammy, mine luff, we should teleport over to be there for Uncle
Clancy. Kitty Schottland is training me to be a nurse-cat, and I
think I could help take care of him.

Should we take Ranger? Can we trust him to behave himselves?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 7
Chief Tabby In Residence
Old May 20th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I mires Ranger, I knowz himselfz kan be good when itiz
nesessarie. Dux I needz ta haff Lewi being Kitty Schottland dere ta helpz?

Old May 20th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Sammy, mine luff, we should teleport over to be there for Uncle
Clancy. Kitty Schottland is training me to be a nurse-cat, and I
think I could help take care of him.

Should we take Ranger? Can we trust him to behave himselves?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 7
Chief Tabby In Residence

Fangu, mine kitty wink! Yes, dat would be good. And I'z purrty sure dat
Ranger dan behave himseff for somefing impurrtant like dis.

Sammy
Old May 20th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Sammy, mine luff, we should teleport over to be there for Uncle
Clancy. Kitty Schottland is training me to be a nurse-cat, and I
think I could help take care of him.

Wow, mine luff, you is good!

Anti Ginny just sent mine Paw a text message. GrandPaw Clancy had furry
low blood sugar dis mornin - dat's why him ended up at da hospital. Him is
on da way back home already.

You is a excellent nurse-cat! Fangu, fangu, fangu.

Sammy