An idea for a mass purr day

Old September 13th 04, 10:53 PM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Oops, sorry - you're correct, that's not very good netiquette. As I

However, this is the one group where I do not mind poor netiquette...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Thanks Victor, you're a great guy! We missed you while you were with your
mom for her surgery. Again I'd like to say I am so very happy that
everything went well - we're still sending purrs that her recovery will be
swift and complete.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 15th 04, 05:59 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Takayuki
wrote:

I'm well and Spicey is full of mischief. She loves to plat tag with my

aides
ankles or be chased.

Oh, maybe that's all she was doing with Charleen.

No, her play mode is a lot different than her guardcat mode.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old September 15th 04, 05:59 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Takayuki
wrote:

I'm well and Spicey is full of mischief. She loves to plat tag with my

aides
ankles or be chased.

Oh, maybe that's all she was doing with Charleen.

No, her play mode is a lot different than her guardcat mode.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

It's Back TW, Purr Request badwilson Cat anecdotes 44 August 13th 04 10:34 PM
Job Purr Request Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 54 July 1st 04 05:09 PM
Purr Chain Stacey Cat anecdotes 28 November 25th 03 01:26 AM
Purr Pad Kris Dockter Cat anecdotes 3 September 22nd 03 02:18 PM