Arthur Itis

Old September 10th 03, 09:49 PM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Default Arthur Itis

Unca Cory wrote:

Is there a particular "age span" that Arthur Itis comes to visit you,
kitties?

As you know, Onyx is either 8 going on 9 or 9 going on 10, and his
Grandpaw told me today that "Onyx doesn't limp a much now as he did over
the weekend and doesn't seem to favor his left foot". I don't know if he
may have pulled something jumping around, or if it may be the onset of
Arthur Itis.

I haven't known anyone who has met that Mr. Itis guy, but my older
sisters Amelia and Cleopatra tell me that DD (RB) started having problem
with that guy around the age of 6, and Friskie (RB) did around 8 years old.

Tabitha Kitten

Old October 20th 03, 10:48 AM
Miss Violette

We hope he is feeling better now, Miss Violette
Unca Cory wrote in message
t...
Is there a particular "age span" that Arthur Itis comes to visit you,
kitties?

As you know, Onyx is either 8 going on 9 or 9 going on 10, and his
Grandpaw told me today that "Onyx doesn't limp a much now as he did over
the weekend and doesn't seem to favor his left foot". I don't know if he
may have pulled something jumping around, or if it may be the onset of
Arthur Itis.

His Grandpaw and Grandmeowmie are really good about goin' to TED if
there's a problem, so if it persists, I'm sure they'll figure something
out.

Fangu.

--- Unca Cory

--
"Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger

Old October 20th 03, 04:55 PM
coopercats

Hi, Miss Violette & Unca Cory,
Ol' Sailor Baylor Brown iz now 18.5 yeers yung. He started havin'
Arthur Itis abowt tree yeers ago. He nefur did jump well---he usually
went "thud!" & landed SPLAT. Ennyways, he hates his othur medsin, so
mom duzn't think he wants mor, but TED mite gif Onyx sum medsin that
helps. Yur Fren, Raphael
(Hoomin: I know that there is probably something which could help but
he really doesn't like pills. And with all the other medicines around
here and the COST of them, I just can't afford it. Please don't yell
at me. Between my diabetes stuff, Raphael's diabetes, Sailor's three
medicines, extra litter which is needed because Rafe drinks a lot of
water---I'm doing my best. He doesn't seem to be in pain)

"Miss Violette" wrote in message ws.com...
We hope he is feeling better now, Miss Violette
t...

Old October 20th 03, 05:51 PM
Me

coopercats wrote:
Hi, Miss Violette & Unca Cory,
Ol' Sailor Baylor Brown iz now 18.5 yeers yung. He started havin'
Arthur Itis abowt tree yeers ago. He nefur did jump well---he usually
went "thud!" & landed SPLAT. Ennyways, he hates his othur medsin, so
mom duzn't think he wants mor, but TED mite gif Onyx sum medsin that
helps. Yur Fren, Raphael
(Hoomin: I know that there is probably something which could help but
he really doesn't like pills. And with all the other medicines around
here and the COST of them, I just can't afford it. Please don't yell
at me. Between my diabetes stuff, Raphael's diabetes, Sailor's three
medicines, extra litter which is needed because Rafe drinks a lot of
water---I'm doing my best. He doesn't seem to be in pain)

If sum kitties gets visits from Arthur Itis da TED kin giv
corticosteriods (long word, cheap medizine) dat helps a lot. But it kin
cause diabetez, like it did fur my brudder Binkley (RB). Da TED shaved
his skin an gived him a narkotic patch, cuz da steroid pills weren't gud
fur him.

Snowflake

Old October 23rd 03, 09:55 AM
Miss Violette

all g*d ever asks is that we do our best, and there is something to be said
for quality instead of quantity, what is the purpose of making him take a
pill to get around better if he sulks half the time, you do your best and
decide what is best for yours and do what you know is right, Soft... getting
off soapbox now, good luck
coopercats wrote in message
om...
Hi, Miss Violette & Unca Cory,
Ol' Sailor Baylor Brown iz now 18.5 yeers yung. He started havin'
Arthur Itis abowt tree yeers ago. He nefur did jump well---he usually
went "thud!" & landed SPLAT. Ennyways, he hates his othur medsin, so
mom duzn't think he wants mor, but TED mite gif Onyx sum medsin that
helps. Yur Fren, Raphael
(Hoomin: I know that there is probably something which could help but
he really doesn't like pills. And with all the other medicines around
here and the COST of them, I just can't afford it. Please don't yell
at me. Between my diabetes stuff, Raphael's diabetes, Sailor's three
medicines, extra litter which is needed because Rafe drinks a lot of
water---I'm doing my best. He doesn't seem to be in pain)

"Miss Violette" wrote in message

ws.com...
We hope he is feeling better now, Miss Violette
t...

Old October 29th 03, 01:46 AM
Adam

"coopercats" wrote

Hi, Miss Violette & Unca Cory,
Ol' Sailor Baylor Brown iz now 18.5 yeers yung. He started havin'
Arthur Itis abowt tree yeers ago. He nefur did jump well---he usually
went "thud!" & landed SPLAT. Ennyways, he hates his othur medsin, so
mom duzn't think he wants mor, but TED mite gif Onyx sum medsin that
helps. Yur Fren, Raphael

Lots uv girthy heeling purrz to Sailor!

Allegra, rememfurring their soomo bowt
--