Cat Eats my hair

Old April 24th 04, 12:16 PM
.oO rach Oo.

Default Cat Eats my hair

As I type this, she's at it again. Even If I wear my hair up, she will crawl
up my back and pull it out of the ties I put it in and start munching. Last
night I came home from the salon and she spent most of the night sniffing
it... now this morning, she's back to eating. Can anyone help with an idea
as to WHY??

--
rach

Old April 24th 04, 07:34 PM
.oO rach Oo.

That's a good idea... she isn't a licker as a rule. I just worry about the
crap I put in my hair making her sick... well that and I just want to
understand just what the hell she's thinking... lol

--
rach

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:16:23 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
.oO rach Oo. ) said,
As I type this, she's at it again. Even If I wear my hair up, she will

crawl
up my back and pull it out of the ties I put it in and start munching.

Last
night I came home from the salon and she spent most of the night

sniffing
it... now this morning, she's back to eating. Can anyone help with an

idea
as to WHY??

I've had cats who would try to "groom" my hair and would, as a
result, end up with strands stuck in their mouths. Is there a chance
she's trying to groom you?

Laura
--
I am Dyslexia of Borg,
Your ass will be laminated.

Old April 24th 04, 10:53 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 14:34:09 -0400, ".oO rach Oo."
wrote:

That's a good idea... she isn't a licker as a rule. I just worry about the
crap I put in my hair making her sick... well that and I just want to
understand just what the hell she's thinking... lol

Perhaps she is just trying to eliminate the "crap" you use in your
hair. Try washing your hair and see if she does it when it is super
clean.

Old April 24th 04, 11:30 PM
Tracy

She's thinking that you're kinda weird to only have "fur" on the very
top of your head, but she loves you and she wants to lick your fur,
whatever she can find :
Old April 24th 04, 11:30 PM
Tracy

Old April 26th 04, 12:11 AM
Mars Project

".oO rach Oo." wrote in message m...
I just worry about the crap I put in my hair making her sick...
--
rach

You put crap in your hair? Your cat probably thinks you've lost your
****ing mind!! No wonder shes trying to clean you! You smell like
crap!

Mars Project (In Uranus)