My mom's apartment is really bad for the cat...need some help.

Old January 16th 04, 03:18 AM
Cheryl

Sherry wrote in on 15
Jan 2004:

And you sit judgment on new posters, attack them no matter what their
circumstances You give no credit for anyone who is *trying*
desperately to improve a bad situation without making it far worse.
"Kick them when they're down" is your MO, and no, you don't know the
difference between advocacy and tolerance.
I agree with you this time. I think the cat fancy group is something
you should check into.

SUBSCRIBE!!!

Well said Sherry. I just sit and shake my head reading his posts any more.

--
Cheryl

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy.
Come here Squishy. Ow. Bad Squishy.
- Dori
Old January 16th 04, 03:21 AM
Sherry

Cheryl

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy.
Come here Squishy. Ow. Bad Squishy.
- Dori

Cheryl--your sig just makes me laugh every ttime I read it...although I don't
have any idea the history or where it's from. Can you clue me in?

Sherry

Old January 16th 04, 03:31 AM
Cheryl

Sherry wrote in on 15
Jan 2004:

Cheryl

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my
Squishy. Come here Squishy. Ow. Bad Squishy.
- Dori

Cheryl--your sig just makes me laugh every ttime I read it...although
I don't have any idea the history or where it's from. Can you clue me
in?

Sherry

FINDING NEMO!!!!!

Old January 16th 04, 03:44 AM
Tree Line

"Cat Protector" wrote in message news:nkBNb.3579$zy3.1297@okepread01...
I already posted that information with a link to that .pdf file. As for
abortion, I am pro-choice but what does abortion have to do with the topic
at hand.?

The link you posted says nothing whatsoever about air filters
not doing their job.

And it's not a reference, just an ad for a nice organization,
a New York smoker's free organization. Nice but nothing whatsoever
technical or referential.

Do you know what a reference is?

First, it must be something solid, technical, the best is a
scientific article. If not, then a review, like the Consumer
Reports articles that review various types of air filters.

Second, it is somewhat bad and useless to post a link to a place
that is only making announcements or politicizing. I agree that
it's nice to get a smoke free world but it's still a political
and not careful review or reference.

Have you been to a college or understand what a reference should
be like?

A real reference is not something you see on the daily idiot
news show. It's got usually impartial people who are trained
in what is being reviewed.

You seem like a nice person. But you need to understand
what a real reference is.

I have met so-called professionals, even trained psychologists,
who are profoundly ignorant of what true references are.
One idiot thought that Gore Vidal's book on Aaron Burr was
a historical reference, not realizing that Gore Vidal made
up a bunch of lies, called poetic license, that had nothing
whatever to do with the original Aaron Burr vs Alexander
Hamilton duel. And he was a school psychologist. What a
****ing moron.

But you're sincere. You need to post a real reference
to something that says air purifiers don't work at all,
ever. This I think you will find is impossible
because your statement is almost complete nonsense
insofar as HEPA filters.

The point of HEPA filters is that they are MEDICAL
certified devices that do work. Do you understand that?

Something cannot be HEPA certified that does not work.

How well they work is depending on how big and what
order of HEPA. There are different grades. I guarantee
you that a HEPA HOSPITAL FILTER will WORK!

THere, now what do you have to say, sweet pea?

Old January 16th 04, 04:16 AM
Cat Protector

Yes it does. I suggest you read it again.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
om...

Old January 16th 04, 04:54 AM
Cat Protector

I was not hot and unkind but I had to be brutally honest. As for the Web
Site the radio portion does broadcast at 64k CD quality stereo for cats. As
for the videos we made a point to say the felines are up for adoption in the
beginning because we prefer not to clutter them in the ending. Of course I
have no control on how they get edited because someone else does that. How
do you know my desk is uncluttered? Not everything is in the shots you know.
However I do try to stay somewhat healthy spacewise as I am a computer tech.
My area does get cluttered with equipment and CD's sometimes. The monitor is
a 19inch and the photo was shot that way because of the angle but was
stretched out later.

Thanks for the feedback though. It is always good to make improvements.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
wrote in message
om...

I went to your web site. Very nice. Extremely clean and uncluttered.
You're sure are a well-organized guy. I have never seen such
a clutter-free web site. To me, that's another world.

But I have a slow connection. And it's frustrating trying to listen
to your video and audio. I just gave up after a while.

Your audio on RealOne punked out because it needed 64k even
though it said it would tone done for slow connections, bummer.

And the video, hmmm, can I make a few suggestions without picking on
you?

It's a great clean environment you have for your cats.

But could you cut to the chase? for the video? That into is well ...

As dense as we may all seem, you don't need to really go into a long
discussion that the cats are for adoption. That can come in the end.
That reminded me of high school politicking. I have a feeling most
adopters might be female, don't know, know adopters of both genders,
maybe a quick female voice-over just to get it up and running. I might
get ADSL because I can't take all these computer intensive sites.

And you computer desk is also astonishingly clutter-free. You might
want to offer those services as well. DECLUTTERER EXTRAORDINAIRE for a
fee for the cats, of course.

And that monitor, looked 2 feet wide. For video editing?

The only person I ever saw with such a clean workspace was a
minimalist mathematician - he was brutal - HE DID NOT EVEN HAVE A
CHAIR !!!!!!

He programmed his fourier math series for sperm cracking standing up
(he did contracting for a fertility clinic - all that money for more
babies, but paid his bills handsomely)

Keep up the good work and I'll try not to be so harsh but it's hard
with all these fat-assed cats in their SUVs talking on cell phones