This is not acceptable

Old April 19th 04, 11:24 PM
Cheryl

"Karen M." dumped this in
on 18 Apr 2004:

Yeah, I've gotten "reprimanded" two or three times for arguing with Dr.
Dip**** so I don't post on there anymore. I just hate to see her posting
such utter nonsense and anyone who disagrees with her just gets
chastised or has their posts removed! It's ridiculous.

Is it the yahoo forum? That is the only one I saw.

--
Cheryl

Old April 21st 04, 01:01 AM
MaryL

From: Cheryl

"Karen M." dumped this in
on 18 Apr 2004:

Yeah, I've gotten "reprimanded" two or three times for arguing with Dr.
Dip**** so I don't post on there anymore. I just hate to see her

posting
such utter nonsense and anyone who disagrees with her just gets
chastised or has their posts removed! It's ridiculous.

Is it the yahoo forum? That is the only one I saw.

It's the forum for Best Friends. I was severely chastised for posting

there
and then told I was on probation, LOL. I told them to stick it where the

sun
don't shine. Shame on that organization for promoting declawing!

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe

I am on the Best Friends mailing list and have sent donations in the past.
I am going to write to them and tell them to take my name off their mailing
list -- and I will be very explicit in telling them that they have lost all
donations because of their stance on declawing. I never did send large
donations, but enough letters like this might have an effect.

MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (Introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")

Old April 21st 04, 01:01 AM
MaryL

Old April 21st 04, 06:10 PM
Karen M.

From: Cheryl

[...]

Just to be clear, it's not BF's stance, it's the vet that answers
questions on the board and some of the forum admins that advocate the
"better declaw than lose a home" stance... I just don't understand why
they tolerate it... ???