Hartz Flea&Tick Drops Plus

Old April 19th 04, 10:37 PM
JoJo

Good job! I have no clue why the company continues to produce flea products
as I have heard nothing but bad about it. Advantage might be expensive but
at least you have peace of mind that it won't kill your cat!

JoJo

"Adam Helberg" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Adam Helberg" wrote in message
k.net...
I acquired a package of Hartz Advanced Care 4in 1 Flea&Tick Drops plus

and want to know if
it's safe to use on my cats. I have used Advantage and Frontline in

the
past.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend it, there have been a lot of nasty
stories connected with the products of this company. Advantage and
Frontline are known and respected products and they work, I'd stick with
them.

Ivor

Thanks everyone. It's in the garbage.

Adam

Old April 19th 04, 11:10 PM
Adam Helberg

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Adam Helberg" wrote in message
k.net...
I acquired a package of Hartz Advanced Care 4in 1 Flea&Tick Drops plus
and want to know if
it's safe to use on my cats. I have used Advantage and Frontline in

the
past.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend it, there have been a lot of nasty
stories connected with the products of this company. Advantage and
Frontline are known and respected products and they work, I'd stick with
them.

Ivor

Thanks everyone. It's in the garbage.

Adam

I have a similar question about Zodiac drops. A lady (who is sick in a board and care
home) left me with her cat and all kinds of cat care stuff. I presume Zodiac is in the
same class as Hartz?

Adam

Old April 20th 04, 01:40 AM
screedmonkey

Adam Helberg wrote:

I acquired a package of Hartz Advanced Care 4in 1 Flea&Tick Drops plus and
want to know if it's safe to use on my cats. I have used Advantage and
Frontline in the past.

Adam

makes a nice garnish with fried feline

Old April 20th 04, 02:51 AM
Dennis Carr

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:03:10 +0000, Adam Helberg wrote:

I acquired a package of Hartz Advanced Care 4in 1 Flea&Tick Drops plus
and want to know if it's safe to use on my cats.

HELL NO!

http://www.hartzvictims.org

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.

Old April 20th 04, 02:52 AM
Dennis Carr

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:10:23 +0000, Adam Helberg wrote:

I have a similar question about Zodiac drops. A lady (who is sick in a
board and care home) left me with her cat and all kinds of cat care
stuff. I presume Zodiac is in the same class as Hartz?

Very safe presumption that. If you have them, get rid of them.

Old April 20th 04, 04:27 AM
Victor Martinez

Adam Helberg wrote:
I acquired a package of Hartz Advanced Care 4in 1 Flea&Tick Drops plus and want to know if
it's safe to use on my cats. I have used Advantage and Frontline in the past.

Throw the Hartz crap in the garbage (or return it for a refund) and go
buy a decent medication instead.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he