My cat is obese ! ! ! !

Old November 20th 04, 06:13 AM
Hans-Marc Olsen

Default My cat is obese ! ! ! !

What can I do with an ultra-fat cat, who is too lazy to move?
Old November 20th 04, 10:29 AM
Ruby Tuesday

"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
What can I do with an ultra-fat cat, who is too lazy to move?

Watch out guys, this one's a troll.

- Ruby Tuesday

Old November 20th 04, 04:42 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
What can I do with an ultra-fat cat, who is too lazy to move?

Take him/her to the vet & ask for recommendations for food & how much per
day. Cats need to lose weight very slowly; their livers can't handle a
quick weight loss, & the resultant "fatty liver disease" can actually be
fatal. Otoh, it's possible to feed "x" amount per day & have a s-l-o-w, but
successful weight loss.

Cathy

Old November 20th 04, 05:21 PM
Mary

"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
What can I do with an ultra-fat cat, who is too lazy to move?

Put your cat on a diet of premium canned cat food and play with him as often
as you can. Get a laser pointer and some catnip toys, scratching pads, cat
trees, that sort of thing.

Old November 20th 04, 05:22 PM
Mary

"Ruby Tuesday" wrote in message

"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
What can I do with an ultra-fat cat, who is too lazy to move?

Watch out guys, this one's a troll.

Ha! Thanks, I knew I had seen that name before.