Update on Obese Cat

Old July 2nd 04, 11:48 PM
Sherry

Default Update on Obese Cat

Some of you may remember in Berlin back in April a cat was turned over to
animal control after its owner went to a nursing home. The cat was grossly
obese, 18.5 K. I just read an update that said the cat had lost 14.5 k and was
placed with a new owner.
Is that possible or a misprint? 14 k since April? That would make the cat weigh
only 4.5 K. Can someone tell me how much that is, in pound/ounces?
Thanks
Sherry
here's the story:
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...80580 323B232
Old July 3rd 04, 12:11 AM
Duke of URL

"Sherry " wrote in message

Some of you may remember in Berlin back in April a cat was turned over to
animal control after its owner went to a nursing home. The cat was grossly
obese, 18.5 K. I just read an update that said the cat had lost 14.5 k and

was
placed with a new owner.
Is that possible or a misprint? 14 k since April? That would make the cat

weigh
only 4.5 K. Can someone tell me how much that is, in pound/ounces?

Oh yes - remember him well. Thanks for the tip.
He now weighs 10 pounds.
--
The One-and-only Holy Mosesâ„¢

Old July 3rd 04, 02:04 AM
Mary

31 lb. weight loss in
3 months hardly seems possible.

Most people would like to lose 31 lbs in 3 months!

Remember when I posted this pic and everyone said it would be dangerous for a
cat to lose that much weight that quickly. Well it happened. My cat on the
right weighed 11 lbs.
http://www.mary.cc/images/dietphoto.jpg