I gotted sum Ham n Turkey

Old September 2nd 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default I gotted sum Ham n Turkey

Meowmie mayed a ham sammich n gab me sum anna et wuz sew gudgud. Her also
ated a turkey sammich n gabe me sum uf dat anna et dint mayke me sick.
I thot of Tabitha wen I ated tem sammiches.
Wuv
Mosey

Old September 3rd 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 2, 5:12*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Meowmie mayed a ham sammich n gab me sum anna et wuz sew gudgud. *Her also
ated a turkey sammich n gabe me sum uf dat anna et dint mayke me sick.
I thot of Tabitha wen I ated tem sammiches.
Wuv
Mosey

Yew CUD hab teleported an GIVD hur sum.
In MAI dai, boycats wur mor galant an giving.
Dey useta sing to mee frum da fence in da bak yard.
Dey wud giv mee mousies an birdies.
Boyz todai gotted no romans in der soles.

Butted shee will forgiff yoo, Iyam shur. Dat is wut wee girlcats doo.

--
Maggie May, hoo still luv her littl fren
Old September 3rd 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stampir

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..
Meowmie mayed a ham sammich n gab me sum anna et wuz sew gudgud. Her also
ated a turkey sammich n gabe me sum uf dat anna et dint mayke me sick.
I thot of Tabitha wen I ated tem sammiches.
Wuv
Mosey

LOL. I completely mis-understood this post. I thought you were saying that
you bought some Ham in Turkey, which, of course, is impossible, because
Turkey is a muslim country and pork is banned.

Old September 3rd 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Yew CUD hab teleported an GIVD hur sum. In MAI dai, boycats wur mor
galant an giving. Dey useta sing to mee frum da fence in da bak yard.
Dey wud giv mee mousies an birdies.
Boyz todai gotted no romans in der soles.

Butted shee will forgiff yoo, Iyam shur. Dat is wut wee girlcats doo.

Dat is hokay, Mosey knows dat I has all sorts of gudgud stuffz in da
Fluffykitz warehouse.

Tabitha
Old September 3rd 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 3, 11:32*am, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
Yew CUD hab teleported an GIVD hur sum. In MAI dai, boycats wur mor
galant an giving. Dey useta sing to mee frum da fence in da bak yard.
Dey wud giv mee mousies an birdies.
Boyz todai gotted no romans in der soles.

Butted shee will forgiff yoo, Iyam shur. Dat is wut wee girlcats doo.

Dat is hokay, Mosey knows dat I has all sorts of gudgud stuffz in da
Fluffykitz warehouse.

Ooooh, dat iz troo. So mebbe I shount hav cricketzised him. Butted it
mite doo sum gud. Mebbe hee will bring yoo flowurs or canny.

--
Maggy May

Old September 3rd 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:38:53 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Ooooh, dat iz troo. So mebbe I shount hav cricketzised him. Butted it
mite doo sum gud. Mebbe hee will bring yoo flowurs or canny.

Well, yeth, I DO like flowurs and candy...

Tabitha

Old September 3rd 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
Yew CUD hab teleported an GIVD hur sum. In MAI dai, boycats wur mor
galant an giving. Dey useta sing to mee frum da fence in da bak yard.
Dey wud giv mee mousies an birdies.
Boyz todai gotted no romans in der soles.

My bad, i wuzznt finking rite. I wuz fiting wiff my neece Pipps for da
turkey n ham.

Butted shee will forgiff yoo, Iyam shur. Dat is wut wee girlcats doo.

Dat is hokay, Mosey knows dat I has all sorts of gudgud stuffz in da
Fluffykitz warehouse.

I wuz tryin tew safe yew sum but Pipps gotted most uf mine...grrrr

Tabitha

Mosey

Old September 3rd 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:38:53 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Ooooh, dat iz troo. So mebbe I shount hav cricketzised him. Butted it
mite doo sum gud. Mebbe hee will bring yoo flowurs or canny.

Well, yeth, I DO like flowurs and candy...

Tabitha

Wat kinda flowurs n canny dew yew wike sew I kan bwing yew wat yew wike?

Mosey

Old September 3rd 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Stampir"
"Mosey =^..^="
Meowmie mayed a ham sammich n gab me sum anna et wuz sew gudgud. Her
also ated a turkey sammich n gabe me sum uf dat anna et dint mayke me
sick.
I thot of Tabitha wen I ated tem sammiches.
Wuv
Mosey

LOL. I completely mis-understood this post. I thought you were saying that
you bought some Ham in Turkey, which, of course, is impossible, because
Turkey is a muslim country and pork is banned.

Yer silly Stampir. I fink yer smoking tew mutch nip. hee hee hee

Mosey

Old September 3rd 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Wat kinda flowurs n canny dew yew wike sew I kan bwing yew wat yew wike?

Mosey

Akchooly, I'z nefer getted flowers from a boycat before. Roses is purty,
and carnations taste good. An as far as candy, I know dat hoomins say it
is bad for kitties but I lufs chocolate. I don't eat enuf to get sick,
jus enough to enjoy da taste.

Tabitha