I gotted sum sammon

Old September 8th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default I gotted sum sammon

Meowmie n Paw eeated sum smoked sammon wast nite onna bagel anna I gotted
sum but dint wike et tew mutch. Et wuz furry sawlty. Meowmie gnow kant eet
et either cuz da high salt maykes hur leggs swell up n hurt hurself reel
badbad. Et happened da wast time dey had dat tew. Husself haz tew wach
hur salts I gess.

Mosey

Old September 8th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Wow, Mosey, yoo gitz lotsa gudgud stufz! We nevver gitz hoomin fudz.
Meowmie sez my tummy duznt like dem, evin if myown mouf duz.

Sundance

. ..

Old September 8th 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 17:06:18 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Wow, Mosey, yoo gitz lotsa gudgud stufz! We nevver gitz hoomin fudz.
Meowmie sez my tummy duznt like dem, evin if myown mouf duz.

Sundance

Mineown Paw used to bring me grilled sammon-fishy when we was in da
truck. Dere is a couple of truck stops in You-tah dat used to haf rilly
gudgud prices on sammon-fishies. If him ordered a sammon-fishy dinner fur
himself, he could get a second big piece of sammon fur cheep. Him would
do dat an bring me da 2nd piece of sammon, and whatefur I didn't eat
right then him would put in da frig fur later. I would 3 or 4 days of
snacking off dat.

But after a couple of times I exercised mineown Catly Prerogitive and
decided I din't like sammon-fishy no more. Can't let da hoomins fink dey
unnerstand us too well.

Harri

. ..

Old September 8th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We don get samon fishiez here kauze gramby sayz da plazes dat do dem, don do
dem rite.

Harri gramby made sum summerz sausag and I likez dat. Iffin u wantz sum, I
willz port and bing sum 2 u. O T snacking on yet another bite.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
[...]

. ..

Old September 8th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 16:17:29 -0500, Granby wrote:

We don get samon fishiez here kauze gramby sayz da plazes dat do dem,
don do dem rite.

Harri gramby made sum summerz sausag and I likez dat. Iffin u wantz
sum, I willz port and bing sum 2 u. O T snacking on yet another bite.

Please do - that sounds yummy.

Harri

Old September 8th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T packs a kooler with sum sausag in it and then goes to the bathroom, hops
up on the sink and looks at himself in the mirror. He carefully grooms his
pretty orange fur. He then jumps down, grabs a bottle of nip wine from the
frig, puts it all in the porter. Piglet comes running and he waits to see
if she is going bop him on his head again. She hasn't done that for awhile
but, you never know.

Piglet is carrying some red carnations and gives them to O T.
Fudz and floers, don effer forgetz dat, lady cats, specially da pretty one
like data.

OF TO gets in the porter and with a flash of light heads for Harry's house.

Old September 8th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 16:36:37 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T packs a kooler with sum sausag in it and then goes to the bathroom,
hops up on the sink and looks at himself in the mirror. He carefully
grooms his pretty orange fur. He then jumps down, grabs a bottle of nip
wine from the frig, puts it all in the porter. Piglet comes running and
he waits to see if she is going bop him on his head again. She hasn't
done that for awhile but, you never know.

Piglet is carrying some red carnations and gives them to O T. Fudz and
floers, don effer forgetz dat, lady cats, specially da pretty one like
data.

OF TO gets in the porter and with a flash of light heads for Harry's
house.

Oh, flowers! You is such a gentlemancat! [Harri gives OT a smooch on the
cheek]

My, you are all purrpared. Sausage, nip wine, flowers - you shure know to
treat a girl cat. Here's let's go to mine favorite hidey place. It's on
da other side of 2 locked doors, but that won't bother us with
teleporters. We'z got a storage room up under da rafters, with loose
carpeting that we can scratch up, and wif a window we can look out of and
look straight at da birdies, and da hoomins never come in here so we
don't haf to worry bout getting our tails stepped on.

Harri
Old September 9th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

hmmm, guess da spell cheker don like mineown name it kallled me OF TO. O T
looking a big hisssed at that one.

Old September 9th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stampir

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..
Meowmie n Paw eeated sum smoked sammon wast nite onna bagel anna I gotted
sum but dint wike et tew mutch. Et wuz furry sawlty. Meowmie gnow kant
eet et either cuz da high salt maykes hur leggs swell up n hurt hurself
reel badbad. Et happened da wast time dey had dat tew. Husself haz tew
wach hur salts I gess.

Mosey

Wot a way to ruin a bagel! Yech!

Old September 9th 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 16:36:37 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

O T packs a kooler with sum sausag in it and then goes to the bathroom, hops
up on the sink and looks at himself in the mirror. He carefully grooms his
pretty orange fur. He then jumps down, grabs a bottle of nip wine from the
frig, puts it all in the porter. Piglet comes running and he waits to see
if she is going bop him on his head again. She hasn't done that for awhile
but, you never know.

Piglet is carrying some red carnations and gives them to O T.
Fudz and floers, don effer forgetz dat, lady cats, specially da pretty one
like data.

OF TO gets in the porter and with a flash of light heads for Harry's house.

Why OT, dis sowndz like yung luff! You two make a kute kupple!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/8/2008 11:42:08 PM