Is he flirting or slutting?

Old January 28th 10, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Is he flirting or slutting?

Question, what is the line between flirting for milk and slutting for
milk? Mandy says Huey sluts and I say that he's flirting, though
pushing the line a lot.

He starts out rubbing the legs of the one with the cereal bowl while
they are pouring milk into it(it has to come from cereal bowls, cannot
be poured directly into a bowl for him). Then he follows the person to
wherever they are going to eat and plops himself on the closest place he
can legally park his carcass. If this has not given him a promise of
milk, he rolls onto his side and does his best upside downy head. If
that doesn't work, he rolls onto his head poses his head in various
upside downy positions and sweetly mews his little Kewpie mew. This is
the place where I tell him that he is pushing the line between flirting
and slutting. Mandy says that the moment he rolls onto his side and
performs upside downy head is the line. This difference of opinion has
caused a 15 minute debate closely monitored by Huey and refereed by Rob.

So I ask you, what is the line between flirting and slutting for used
milk? BTW, he doesn't like milk that has been used for Shredded Wheat.
Too many wheat strands to strain out, I suspect. Lucky Charms is very
popular as is my favorite Rice Checks. Mandy says that this shows good
taste, I say that it proves that the cat is lazy.

Pam S. amused with Huey at all times
Old January 29th 10, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

as with all moral questions... the slut is in the eye of the bowl holder, i
am sure if you asked the cat he would insist he is simply politely trying to
assist you in the comsumption of food stuffs so they aren't wasted. Lee

Old January 29th 10, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

[...]

I'd call it flirting up to the physical contact point. Upside downey
head a few feet away = flirting. Upside downey head on top of your
foot (or on the arm you use to spoon up your cereal) = slutting.

Jo

Old January 29th 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Wayne Mitchell

Ouch! That is a ten-pointer!

Wayne M.

Old January 29th 10, 08:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Jan 28, 3:35*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

Rubbing and headbutting is definitely flirting....

Upside downy heads is slutting...

And showing the belly is DEFINITELY slutting. Mayhem will do that
when I'm not paying enough attention. She'll rub and meow and if that
doesn't work, she flops and rolls on her back showing her fluffy
tummy.

She's like a hooker saying, "Are you stupid enough to ignore THIS?"
And if its timed perfectly with a meow, then that's DEFINITELY
slutting.

kristi
Old January 29th 10, 09:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mischief wrote:

Rubbing and headbutting is definitely flirting....

Upside downy heads is slutting...

And showing the belly is DEFINITELY slutting. Mayhem will do that
when I'm not paying enough attention. She'll rub and meow and if that
doesn't work, she flops and rolls on her back showing her fluffy
tummy.

She's like a hooker saying, "Are you stupid enough to ignore THIS?"
And if its timed perfectly with a meow, then that's DEFINITELY
slutting.

I watched a show on Animal Planet tonight that showed a female tiger
who was *really* ready to mate, rubbing herself all over a male who
either didn't get it, or did, but didn't care. This girl was not at
all subtle - she rolled, she rubbed, she squirmed, she gave headbutts,
she did upside-downy head - and he just sat there. Then the narrator
said, "Mohan [the male's name] seems impervious to Samora's flirting".

So there you have it. It's all flirting!

(Shortly thereafter you see Samora giving birth, so apparently he
did get interested eventually!)

Joyce

--
I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better
for it. -- Abraham Lincoln
Old January 29th 10, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Nice Mean Man

On Jan 28, 6:35*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

Why do you treat her like a human? She's not, you know....

The Nice Mean Man

Old February 1st 10, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Jan 28, 6:35*pm, tanadashoes wrote:

So I ask you, what is the line between flirting and slutting for used
milk? *BTW, he doesn't like milk that has been used for Shredded Wheat.
* Too many wheat strands to strain out, I suspect. *Lucky Charms is very
popular as is my favorite Rice Checks. *Mandy says that this shows good
taste, I say that it proves that the cat is lazy.

Based on my mother's definitions, a slut just gives it away. Please
forgive my, dear, but your cat is a whore. :-D He plies you with the
affections of his body, knowing that the payment of milk in the fancy-
schmancy cereal bowl is forthcoming.

Blesseed be,
Baha
needing at this moment to go confess