OT Niece's photography

Old April 28th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default OT Niece's photography

My niece visited the zoo yesterday and took so many pictures. We have a
new baby camel, and there's a tiger doing upside-downy head, and a small
wildcat showing its tummy...

http://flickr.com/photos/deinin/sets/72157604760435513/

Old April 28th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
My niece visited the zoo yesterday and took so many pictures. We have
a new baby camel, and there's a tiger doing upside-downy head, and a
small wildcat showing its tummy...

http://flickr.com/photos/deinin/sets/72157604760435513/

Nice! There's a good zoo in Memphis; maybe John and I will go back there
this summer.

Jill

Old April 28th 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Marina wrote:
My niece visited the zoo yesterday and took so many pictures. We have
a new baby camel, and there's a tiger doing upside-downy head, and a
small wildcat showing its tummy...

http://flickr.com/photos/deinin/sets/72157604760435513/

Your neice has a wonderfull eye for a picture, thanks for sharing.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 28th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

On Apr 27, 11:46*pm, Marina wrote:
My niece visited the zoo yesterday and took so many pictures. We have a
new baby camel, and there's a tiger doing upside-downy head, and a small
wildcat showing its tummy...

http://flickr.com/photos/deinin/sets/72157604760435513/

Beautiful! And amazing! Whenever I go to the zoo, the animals all seem
to be sleeping, or hiding.
Thanks for sharing!

-Caroline S.
Old April 28th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

On Apr 27, 11:46*pm, Marina wrote:
My niece visited the zoo yesterday and took so many pictures. We have a
new baby camel, and there's a tiger doing upside-downy head, and a small
wildcat showing its tummy...

http://flickr.com/photos/deinin/sets/72157604760435513/

OMG, I wrote my last msg before I got to the snow leopards! My
favorite of all the big cats, I'm practically in tears those photos
are so gorgeous!

-Caroline S again
Old April 28th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 28.04.2008 schrieb Marina:

http://flickr.com/photos/deinin/sets/72157604760435513/

Those pics are gorgeous! Your niece is a real artist:-)

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old April 28th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
My niece visited the zoo yesterday and took so many pictures. We have a
new baby camel, and there's a tiger doing upside-downy head, and a small
wildcat showing its tummy...

http://flickr.com/photos/deinin/sets/72157604760435513/

Stunning! And is that a red panda I see? Red pandas are incredibly cute.
We have a couple in our little zoo here in Brooklyn.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old April 28th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Marina" wrote in message
My niece visited the zoo yesterday and took so many pictures. We have a
new baby camel, and there's a tiger doing upside-downy head, and a small
wildcat showing its tummy...

http://flickr.com/photos/deinin/sets/72157604760435513/

I saw your post last night, but saved the link so I would have a treat to
look at today. Not only is you niece an amazing photographer, you make a
pretty good publicist for her.

So far I love the head on shot of the wolverine. My computer is behaving
badly so it will take me a while to see them all.

Jo

Old April 29th 08, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Caroline S. wrote:

Beautiful! And amazing! Whenever I go to the zoo, the animals all
seem to be sleeping, or hiding.

I know! I don't think I've ever managed to see the fox, and only
glimpses of the small cat (manul). And she gets tummy shots!

I see you like snow leopards. Their tails are amazing, aren't they? They
are the signature animal of the Helsinki Zoo. You can see them in the
logo in the top right corner on the zoo's webpage
http://www.korkeasaari.fi/index_eng.html

They've been very successful in breeding snow leopards (they are very
close to extinction, but hunting them isn't even outlawed in the
countries where their natural habitat is!).

Old April 29th 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Stunning! And is that a red panda I see? Red pandas are incredibly cute.
We have a couple in our little zoo here in Brooklyn.

Yes, it's a red panda. I thought the red panda in her pictures was a lot
like Caliban in her pics from the island last summer. The same cute
goofyness. :P

Niece's LOLcat Marina Cat anecdotes 9 October 7th 07 10:13 PM
At my sister's and niece's Marina Cat anecdotes 10 November 29th 06 12:06 PM
TNR Tools: Time Lapse Photography guynoir Cat health & behaviour 0 October 29th 06 06:28 AM
More of my niece's island pics Marina Cat anecdotes 8 August 2nd 06 10:20 PM
Pics: my niece's photography this time Marina Cat anecdotes 11 June 22nd 06 11:38 PM