Oh NO!! (LOLcat)

Old May 8th 08, 09:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Oh NO!! (LOLcat)

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....ng-stopped.jpg

I'm not missing any dogs. And Peaches is in her cage, happily munching on
an apple. Well, no, she's sleeping. But you get my point.

Jill

Old May 8th 08, 11:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....ng-stopped.jpg

I'm not missing any dogs. And Peaches is in her cage, happily
munching on an apple. Well, no, she's sleeping. But you get my
point.

Jill

That would have been funny if the cat hadn't been so grossly overweight. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 8th 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

jmcquown wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....ng-stopped.jpg

I'm not missing any dogs. And Peaches is in her cage, happily munching on
an apple. Well, no, she's sleeping. But you get my point.

Jill

If that cat were black, it would look like Rosie, who goes ballistic
whenever (Annie 9the D-pt) is near - So much so that Annie is afraid of
her (sometimes)!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old May 8th 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....ng-stopped.jpg

I'm not missing any dogs. And Peaches is in her cage, happily munching on
an apple. Well, no, she's sleeping. But you get my point.

Jill

I saw that one yesterday and it made me spew diet coke all over my keyboard!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 8th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....ng-stopped.jpg

I'm not missing any dogs. And Peaches is in her cage, happily munching on
an apple. Well, no, she's sleeping. But you get my point.

Jill

I saw that one yesterday and it made me spew diet coke all over my keyboard!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Speaking of which, that cat does resemble the Samazon, doesn't it?

Old May 8th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Thu, 08 May 2008 09:35:28 -0400, Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

CatNipped wrote:
[quoted text muted]

Speaking of which, that cat does resemble the Samazon, doesn't it?

It also resembles Amelia, even as far as the coloring. I don't think the
Portly Tortie (Tortly?) spreads out quite that much, but I'll have to see
if I can get a picture next time she takes that pose.

Dan
Old May 8th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....ng-stopped.jpg

I'm not missing any dogs. And Peaches is in her cage, happily munching
on
an apple. Well, no, she's sleeping. But you get my point.

Jill

I saw that one yesterday and it made me spew diet coke all over my
keyboard! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Speaking of which, that cat does resemble the Samazon, doesn't it?

Nope, Sammy has slimmed down to a sleek 20 pounds (just right for her
frame). She's very vain about it too, so she does pose like that a lot! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 8th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....ng-stopped.jpg

I'm not missing any dogs. And Peaches is in her cage, happily munching
on
an apple. Well, no, she's sleeping. But you get my point.

Jill

I saw that one yesterday and it made me spew diet coke all over my
keyboard! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Speaking of which, that cat does resemble the Samazon, doesn't it?

And QC who looks like she ate a Maine Coon. She's not fat either, just has
an udder spread that is awesome.

Pam S.

KFW lolcat Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 5 April 21st 08 06:01 AM
Another KFW lolcat Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 March 17th 08 06:22 PM
Another KFW lolcat Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 December 31st 07 09:58 AM
OMG - Another LOLCat! CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 August 14th 07 01:00 AM