Roodnuss

Old November 16th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Roodnuss

I wuz relaxerating in da widdl hous dat SaMANfa brot wiff her wen shee
comd to liv here. I seed dat Uncl Bill wuz feedin da Bear. I gnu dat
dis ment dat hee wood feed widdl SaMANfa nex, beclwas dat is how it
wurks. I gnoticed dat her fudz bole wuz in da widdl hous wiff mineseff
an I wunderd wutted Uncl Bill wood use to feed herseff.

Yoons can IMAJIN mine indiginashun wen Uncl Bill reechd into da hous
and took out da bole wiffout effen saying "excooze mee" butted I dint
reely mind dat mutsh. But DEN, hee sed to mee, "Sunrise, come ON" an
putted da bole in da house, rite nex too me, an sed "come on OUT," sew
I reelized dat da little doggy wood gnot get her dinner if I dint get
outted ub her weigh. Beclaws Uncl Bill wuz beein stubborn. An ROOD.

Sew I did da kinely an sisterlee fing an got outted ob da littl hous,
so dat SaMANfa cood eeted. Non ob diss wuz her folt at awl. Butted
Uncl Bill gneeds to behav.

--
Sunrise, da PRETTY wun
Old November 17th 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sunrise U iaz ladiee I iz proud ta kno. Piglett thinking her friend did the
right thing but Unkle Bill, well dat iza nofther storie.

Old November 17th 10, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 16, 7:21*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Welw ai nEFFUR. i neffur herded anyfing wike dat beefor.
Datted tayks da cayk.
Yoo hab a standink inbatayshun to eet dinner out ob mine bowl.
Deres gno cages or hoomins howwering rood commands.
Cors dere suz du instanss ob da pawpaw kikking minebowl and sCATtering
du kribbls an
dere wuz sum rood wurds butted just between da hoomins.
Cuz ai wer innoscent. Much wike yoorsefl.
MeOwy, hmmphing