Wee gotz Nazty Windz Heer

Old November 17th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Wee gotz Nazty Windz Heer

uh oh...dat izznt gud. Purrs fur yoo tew sayfe. Luvz Mosey fur hiz hoam.

where owr howze is haz big windz inna mornin, OEJ

"CherylP" On 2010-11-16 2:27 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Wee jest gotted sum nazty windz heer n da litez wint owt fur uh foo
sekuntz. Free tymes gnow. Mrrrrrrrrt!!
Owr hoominz had tew set dere clox.
Mommy n Pa gotz uh cupple uff flashlites owt but we hoap dere wunt bee
inny moar litez owt tewnite.
Da wynd skarez usses. n et iz kold tew. Iffen yew dunt heer frum mee,
dat iz why.
baibai fur gnow. Luffs Mosey fur hiz hoam.

I duznt noo wy hoomins iz so stuk onna kloks. Eny cat duznt need kloks tu
tell time, at leest thu impurrtant tyme, lyke tyme tu eet. All kloks duz
iz cauz catz purroblums, lyke Harry-thu-cat, hoo gotta Meomie wat finks
that jus cuz thu kloks haz changed theer tyme, Harry shud wate a wile tu
git hiz brekfass.

We haznt had as meny winds as normul, well, notted sins hurrikane Igor an
that wuznt normul eethur. Wen we duz git wind and sneeks out wen Meomie
is bringin in parseels and kant watch us gud, it goes rite thru myne fur
cote, so I wants tu git in agin rilly fast. sumtymes meomie haz klosed
thu door so the wind kant git inna hous, an i hasta meow anna meow.

--
Sam

Old November 17th 10, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

On Nov 16, 1:01*pm, MeOwy wrote:
On Nov 16, 8:39*am, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:57:39 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

Wee jest gotted sum nazty windz heer n da litez wint owt fur uh foo sekuntz.
Free tymes gnow. Mrrrrrrrrt!!
Owr hoominz had tew set dere clox.
Mommy n Pa gotz uh cupple uff *flashlites owt but we hoap dere wunt bee
inny moar litez owt tewnite.
Da wynd skarez usses. n et iz kold tew. Iffen yew dunt heer frum mee, dat iz
why.
baibai fur gnow. * Luffs Mosey fur hiz hoam.

Losing power is NO fun at all.

In almost all houses, the furnace won't work, if you lose power

Saturday, my city got hit with a HUGE snowstorm.

I got about 8 inches of snow; many places got much mo some places
over a foot of snow.

VERY heavy, wet snow. I call it 'heart attack snow', because usually
several people will have fatal heart attacks, from shoveling the heavy,
wet snow.

Tens of thousands of people were without electricity, some for more than
2 days. And the temperature only got a little above freezing.

My elderly Mother lost power several times, and she wisely turned the
heat up, as soon as it came back, and opened her garage door.

Her garage door has an electric opener.

If the electricity is off, the door has to be opened by hand, and I can
just *barely* do it: it's an OLD, heavy wood, 16 foot wide door.

There is no way she can open it.

It probably weighs more than I do, and the springs that 'help' lift it
are 51 years old.

When the power goes out, often cell phones won't work, because the
nearest repeater tower doesn't have electricity, either.

The old fashioned telephone *land lines usually DO work, fortunately,
since that's what both my Mother and I have: she's called me several
times to come over to help, during power failures.

Welw, yoo shud moof heer in norvern Catifurnia at da coats ware we
onny haf fog an dwizzl. *It duzznet seem to mayk hart attaks.
Ob corss, dere wuz dat erfkwake wast yeer. *Gyant gweeblings attaked
fwum awl sydez! *I hadded to hyde.
Maybee not a gudgud ideer to moof heer. *Maybe usses wil moof aweigh.
MeOwy- Hide quoted text -

Meowy mai luff, we r supozzed tew git uh giant erfkwake heer sumdai,
dey preeditk, n ai dunt wike dat. Nope.
Luffs, n nosepoinks Mosey

Old November 18th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2010-11-16 2:27 AM, Mosey =^..^= shredded

I duznt noo wy hoomins iz so stuk onna kloks. Eny cat duznt need kloks
tu tell time, at leest thu impurrtant tyme, lyke tyme tu eet. All
kloks duz iz cauz catz purroblums, lyke Harry-thu-cat, hoo gotta
Meomie wat finks that jus cuz thu kloks haz changed theer tyme, Harry
shud wate a wile tu git hiz brekfass.

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrt?

Harry wanted tu eet akkordin tu thu RITE tyme an hiz hoomin wanted tu
stay inna bed bekus thu klok sed it wuz tutu erly tu git up.

--
Sam
Old November 18th 10, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

one thing bowt diz itti bitti kompurtmint, it kan getz beri warm, OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
We gotz boff cold n wind monsterz. keap warm. Mosey fur hiz hoam

we gotz no windmozterz but we duz haffa kowlde monzterz, OEJ
"Mosey =^..^="