A wonderful thing happened today....

Old November 22nd 10, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default A wonderful thing happened today....

On Nov 21, 5:53*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Nov 21, 11:35*am, "cshenk" wrote:

"MLB" wrote

Will in New Haven wrote:
"cshenk" wrote:
2 days ago, a neighbor came over and just knocked on the door. *'Could
you
help me get a 35lb turkey into the house'? *Sure. *She's disabled too so
Charlotte went over and got it to her freezer for her. *These are new
folks
we'd not met yet but we happy to help.
I would have helped her also but I'm laughing from imagining what
would happen if she had asked Bear (our dog)
If she couldn't get it in the house, how will she get it from the fridge
to the oven and out while hot? *Just wondering! * MLB

No problem! *Logical if not familiar with such. *She has an able bodied
husband who works during the day and just needed help getting the bird in.
He will handle getting it 'out and about' as needed ;-)

He'd better or she won't feed him. It's why women keep us loutish
types around. :-,)

--
Will in New Haven- Hide quoted text -

...and ai minesefl tewday reeded da wyz wurdz ob a gwate laydee boutted
dat, sezzing:
"I don't need a husband beclaws I gotz three pets. I hav a d*g that
growls effury morning, a parrot wich swears all afternoon, and a cat
hoo comes home late effury nite."

Meowy, wishing she could be out late at night.