Thundermonsterz!

Old November 21st 10, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Thundermonsterz!

Dateline Catifurnia

We iz havvin LOWD NOIZY THUNDERMONSTERZ! Furst it wuz juss ranin, now derz
THUNDERMONSTERZ! Make dem go away!

Sundance

Old November 21st 10, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Sundance"

Dateline Catifurnia

We iz havvin LOWD NOIZY THUNDERMONSTERZ! Furst it wuz juss ranin, now derz
THUNDERMONSTERZ! Make dem go away!

Sundance

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!! Go away nazty LOWD NOIZY THUNDERMONSTERZ, yer skaring
awl da kittiez n d*ggies tew. .
Keap kalm Sundance, hide unner da bed iffen yew nead tew. ai will port ovur
n hulp yew keap kalm undur da bed. ai dunt wike dem eether, but yew r mine
furend n heer ai kome....ai wyl bryng usses sum gud nip. yeUP!!
heerz uh purr fur yoo tew keap kalm, wile ai port ovur dere. .
*porter landz, doging da litening* n Mosey n Sunrise dive under uh bed n
hab sum nip n tawk guy fingz.
Feal bedder gnow? ..BOOM..dere goze unuthur une..dunt wurry, et kant hurt
usses. Nope.
Heddbump
Mosey

Old November 21st 10, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Kareful, Mosey, did yoo hurt yurown hed? We kant git unner da bed heer --
derez drawerz dere. Letz hide in da uther rum behind awl da boksez insted.

Sundance

Old November 21st 10, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Itz raynink heer in Suffurren Cattyfurrnya, tuu...Dat mite meen it wyll
shtart thundermonstering sooon.
Aksullee meowmee sez da seownd iz da klowdz tearink, it'z da badbad
lytenink flashez dat are worster.
Haf sum kalmink nip tea.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 21st 10, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Sundance wrote:
Dateline Catifurnia

We iz havvin LOWD NOIZY THUNDERMONSTERZ! Furst it wuz juss ranin, now derz
THUNDERMONSTERZ! Make dem go away!

Sundance

An heer itz snoooowin an snowin. Gess I jus sleap in frunt ov heet
registr. TuTu
Old November 21st 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:08:54 -0800, "Sundance" wrote:

Dateline Catifurnia

We iz havvin LOWD NOIZY THUNDERMONSTERZ! Furst it wuz juss ranin, now derz
THUNDERMONSTERZ! Make dem go away!

Sundance

Be glad you aren't having FREEZING rain, like I am.

I ran out of Fancy Feast, for Lorelei, and I had to go and buy some
more.

When I came out of the store, my car was covered in ice, and I had not
put an ice scraper into the car yet.

Driving home was very scary, because people with BIG SUV's thought that
ICE on the road didn't affect them, because they have 4 wheel drive.

I saw one go through a red light, and hit a car.

I stopped, and the JERK in the SUV was trying to blame it on the driver
of the other car.

I waited for the police, and as soon as they got there, the guy told the
officer that the LITTLE car ran a red light, and hit HIM.

Bad idea. He didn't know I was there.

I told the officer what I had seen, and he put the man in handcuffs, and
took him away.

It's against the law to like to the police.

The woman in the car was VERY happy I had seen what happened, and stayed
to tell it to the police officer.

My good deed for the day
Old November 21st 10, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Thundermonsterz!Z

(Gandalf)" On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:08:54 -0800,
"Sundance"
Dateline Catifurnia

We iz havvin LOWD NOIZY THUNDERMONSTERZ! Furst it wuz juss ranin, now derz
THUNDERMONSTERZ! Make dem go away!

Sundance

Be glad you aren't having FREEZING rain, like I am.

I ran out of Fancy Feast, for Lorelei, and I had to go and buy some
more.

Oh geez

When I came out of the store, my car was covered in ice, and I had not
put an ice scraper into the car yet.

Now you have, right? And a flashlight?

Driving home was very scary, because people with BIG SUV's thought that
ICE on the road didn't affect them, because they have 4 wheel drive.

Yeah, riiiiiiiiight, macho SUV 'drivers" same with BIG trucks.

I saw one go through a red light, and hit a car.

Oh gees, I have only witnessed 2 accidents and wow, it is pretty un nerving.

I stopped, and the JERK in the SUV was trying to blame it on the driver
of the other car.

Good thing you stopped. Of course...it's never the SUV jerk's fault.
They're invincible...mrrrrrrrrrt!!!

I waited for the police, and as soon as they got there, the guy told the
officer that the LITTLE car ran a red light, and hit HIM.

That is SUCH 'cat litter offerings'!!!

Bad idea. He didn't know I was there.

Grin

I told the officer what I had seen, and he put the man in handcuffs, and
took him away.

Good And what happened to his precious SUV?

It's against the law to like to the police.

yeUP.

The woman in the car was VERY happy I had seen what happened, and stayed
to tell it to the police officer.

She is okay? Bless her heart.

My good deed for the day

Yes indeed, We're proud of ya. yeUP!!
Oh geez, be careful, and read Mosey's post.