Thundermonsterz!

Old November 21st 10, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Thundermonsterz!

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:17:53 -0800, Booker wrote:

Weze didnt git no fundermonsters, but pawpaw played a meen meen trik on me.

He nos ize like to go in da bak yard an roll on da cement, an eet da
grass. So he openz da door an callz me an ize run run run az fast as my
pawz will take me an ize go out da door an I GIT ALL KOVERED WIF
WADDERMONSTERS. An pawpaw iz laffin cuz mi bootiful furz ar all messy.

Da nerf.

Booker, who cheked twice fore runnin out today to make sure da
waddermonsterz had left

On 11/20/2010 6:08 PM, Sundance wrote:
Dateline Catifurnia

We iz havvin LOWD NOIZY THUNDERMONSTERZ! Furst it wuz juss ranin, now derz
THUNDERMONSTERZ! Make dem go away!

Sundance

Some times those watermosters sneak up on you, when you are minding your
own business, and not doing anything to them, and they attack for no
reason at all! They are just mean!
Old November 21st 10, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

yepper anna sumtimez dem komes in spurdtz. Piglett walks by and says, dat
iz onlee when u iz doink sumphin rong and dem blastz yourself.

Old November 22nd 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrt!! on da weffer fingy, et iz supozed tew be en da firties
teworuw, sundai, n git te 17 ovurnyte, n ise, gnow , Inn sum pwazez dat
hoominz krash
dere metalmonsters. day gotted da pixshures on dere cellfone fingyz or da
noooz hoomins telled dem..wif kold clowds koming out dere mouzf....dey showd
hoominz sitting on dere porchus, n waffing wen sum buddy swidez on da ise n
neerly krashuz, but dey goh tew hulp dem iffen dey nead hulp.
we iz gwad wee wiv insyde, but dere iz sumqat hoo yelz MEEEOWL frum da top
off owr kar owtside da doodlebawx rheum. , n he waunz tew kome in n we
kannot let him en cuz ma na pa cud git in big trubble, n datz awl ai kan
sai ubaowt dat cuz ai wunna keep fings waffing..yeUP.. Hee haz uh hoam in da
nayburhud.
Et mite effen snow heer. yeUP, et iz. n pa had tew fyx da owt wadder fasit
cuz wee hab tew drio kold wadder wen et freezes. He rapped et upp n mayde
et umkay gnow.
MoseyO
--bizzzy mayking moar cheezburgerz.
Pee ess Oh wee wiv en Westurn Warshingtoona Stayte.
Ubaowt 20 myles souf uff Seattle..
Unka Dan uzed tew lib en owr nayburhud sorta wiff Harri befure wee really
gnoo himself n hur, n et iz tew bad we nebbur gotted tew meet demselfs. But
et iz sew
kewl dat he had Harri Roadcat tew keap hisself kumpany n dey shayred sum
uff da fingz dey did...
Kittehs need mittinz.
hmmmmm, uh cheezburger idear....
Iffen yew gotz bad weffer, heers sum idearz.
Teyl yer hoomin if dey dwive, tew keap uh bag uf litter en da trunk NO GNOT
da clumpy kynd.., jest da klay,
cuz dat wull hulp m git unstuk iffen neaded..yeUP. Keep sum xtra wadder en
da kar tew fur iffen dey git firsty.
Dwive sayfe. No isemonster/snow/wind/thunnermonsterz, flying tomato, no
badbad weffer. nope.
MoseyO sings
"ai onli hab ise fur .......yoooooooooooooooooooooou deeeeeeeeeeeer"
skates off
floomp... I'm umkay... stop waffing at mee

^%b===3{MeOwy winked uh nut!!] iz watz ritten en dat note.

bai bai frum frozun Kent.

Old November 22nd 10, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 20, 9:42*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
Kareful, Mosey, did yoo hurt yurown hed? We kant git unner da bed heer -- *
derez drawerz dere. Letz hide in da uther rum behind awl da boksez insted..

An wen it AIN bein scarey-boomy we can play in da boksez. passes each
of his friends a snak-sized piece of sausage

--
Wascal

Old November 22nd 10, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Thundermonsterz!Z

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 22:36:42 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

(Gandalf)" On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:08:54 -0800,
"Sundance"
Dateline Catifurnia

We iz havvin LOWD NOIZY THUNDERMONSTERZ! Furst it wuz juss ranin, now derz
THUNDERMONSTERZ! Make dem go away!

Sundance

Be glad you aren't having FREEZING rain, like I am.

I ran out of Fancy Feast, for Lorelei, and I had to go and buy some
more.

Oh geez

When I came out of the store, my car was covered in ice, and I had not
put an ice scraper into the car yet.

Now you have, right? And a flashlight?

Driving home was very scary, because people with BIG SUV's thought that
ICE on the road didn't affect them, because they have 4 wheel drive.

Yeah, riiiiiiiiight, macho SUV 'drivers" same with BIG trucks.

I saw one go through a red light, and hit a car.

Oh gees, I have only witnessed 2 accidents and wow, it is pretty un nerving.

I stopped, and the JERK in the SUV was trying to blame it on the driver
of the other car.

Good thing you stopped. Of course...it's never the SUV jerk's fault.
They're invincible...mrrrrrrrrrt!!!

I waited for the police, and as soon as they got there, the guy told the
officer that the LITTLE car ran a red light, and hit HIM.

That is SUCH 'cat litter offerings'!!!

Bad idea. He didn't know I was there.

Grin

I told the officer what I had seen, and he put the man in handcuffs, and
took him away.

Good And what happened to his precious SUV?

It's against the law to like to the police.

yeUP.

The woman in the car was VERY happy I had seen what happened, and stayed
to tell it to the police officer.

She is okay? Bless her heart.

My good deed for the day

Yes indeed, We're proud of ya. yeUP!!
Oh geez, be careful, and read Mosey's post.

She wasn't hurt, but her car was almost certainly totaled.

Because the Police were involved, she'll get what is right under State
law: a rental car until she gets a settlement from the insurance
company, plus some time to use it to look for another car.

I hope the guy was drinking, too, or on drugs: he was a MAJOR piece of
work.

He'll be charged with driving recklessly, lying to the police, offering
false testimony, and probably some other things I don't know about.

The fines will be WAY more than if he had just been honest about the
accident.

I hate people like him.
Old November 22nd 10, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

(Gandalf)" On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 22:36:42 -0800,

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

[...]

That's good that she wasn't hurt, but too bad about her car. Poor woman was
probably really scared too.
I was when we got rear-ended in 2002 by a BIG truck, on dry road. Our small
car was totaled and I went into shock.

Because the Police were involved, she'll get what is right under State
law: a rental car until she gets a settlement from the insurance
company, plus some time to use it to look for another car.

That's good to hear. I hope she got a better settlement than we did.

I hope the guy was drinking, too, or on drugs: he was a MAJOR piece of
work.

I hope so too, Or maybe he is just a piece of cat crap.

He'll be charged with driving recklessly, lying to the police, offering
false testimony, and probably some other things I don't know about.

I hope they throw the book at him!!! HARD!!!!

The fines will be WAY more than if he had just been honest about the
accident.

I hate people like him.

There are a LOT of them out there ...I totally loathe them too.

Old November 22nd 10, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

On Nov 20, 9:42 pm, "Sundance"
Kareful, Mosey, did yoo hurt yurown hed? We kant git unner da bed heer --
derez drawerz dere. Letz hide in da uther rum behind awl da boksez
insted.

An wen it AIN bein scarey-boomy we can play in da boksez. passes each
of his friends a snak-sized piece of sausage

--
Wascal

Fank yew Wascal...nom nom nom ...
Mosey n hiz famlee

Old November 22nd 10, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Booker wrote:
Weze didnt git no fundermonsters, but pawpaw played a meen meen trik on
me.

He nos ize like to go in da bak yard an roll on da cement, an eet da
grass. So he openz da door an callz me an ize run run run az fast as my
pawz will take me an ize go out da door an I GIT ALL KOVERED WIF
WADDERMONSTERS. An pawpaw iz laffin cuz mi bootiful furz ar all messy.

Da nerf.

Booker, who cheked twice fore runnin out today to make sure da
waddermonsterz had left

Yoo shud poop in yew Paz shooz fur doin dat tew yoo. mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!

On 11/20/2010 6:08 PM, Sundance wrote:
Dateline Catifurnia

We iz havvin LOWD NOIZY THUNDERMONSTERZ! Furst it wuz juss ranin, now
derz
THUNDERMONSTERZ! Make dem go away!

Sundance

Weez had a biig, biig stormm las nite an its lef 9 tu 10 incs of col wite
stuf al ovr evryting. Gess Izl go fin da heet registr. TuTu

Oh TuTu, yoo wiv en Eutaw? Datz were mai Mommyz yunger sister livz, n yew
hafta keep warm.
Mosey fur hiz famlee.

Old November 22nd 10, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

" Weze haz sumfing kalled a grabity furnace, so it don't blow an iz furry
furry cat-freendly.

Booker

I do not understand how they can sit on the registers when the furnace is
on, they get so hot.

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrt??

u knowz shut??? da heat regizterz iz da blowy kind in diz itti bitti
kompurtmint , anna you know whut elze, dey iz up hihihi, so nocat can
sleep
on demselfz... diz iz juzt unaceptable, OEJ

YeUP, dat iz juzt unaceptable OEJ, sez Mosey.

On 11/20/2010 6:08 PM, Sundance wrote:
Dateline Catifurnia

We iz havvin LOWD NOIZY THUNDERMONSTERZ! Furst it wuz juss ranin, now
derz
THUNDERMONSTERZ! Make dem go away!

Sundance

Weez had a biig, biig stormm las nite an its lef 9 tu 10 incs of col
wite
stuf al ovr evryting. Gess Izl go fin da heet registr. TuTu

My favrit heet registr is in da bafrum wall an mi pilows ar under it. Der
iz a rugg on da flor, den a yelo pilo, den a brown pilo, den a gren fuzy
covr an itz nic an wurm dere. TuTu

Dat saowndz nise, TuTu.
We gotz uh furnase dat just blowz hawt air owt uff da dukz. Wee kest sleep
on da rug besyde dem. yeUP.
Mosey n hiz famlee

Old November 22nd 10, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Booker wrote:
[...]

Yu ar rite. Mi meowmie sez iza heet seekin misl. Owr wethr iz tu hot
or to cold. TuTu