Purrs for the alley cats

Old November 23rd 10, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Purrs for the alley cats

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:13:31 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Many people around either leave their cats out or, the cats just won't go
home at a reasonable time of night. That is how I end up with at least a
half dozen in my garage when it is snowy and freezing out. They go out for
the day but, about dark they can be found sitting by the door waiting for me
to let them in.

Bless your big heart for providing shelter for these cats, Granby!

They are very lucky to have a place to go, to get out of the weather.
Old November 23rd 10, 10:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

six cats and a soft hoomin snicker... seein how far da gramby haz camed in
bein controwlled by kitteez,

OEJ, wunnerin why da soft iz lukin awond guiltee like