oopz

Old December 20th 10, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default oopz

diz deservez a skratch fur sure, OEJ
"Granby" wrote in message
U duzent effen kno da meanink of da wordz "are beyond help" till u hazta
liff wiff da Gramby. O T glareing at Gramby because she let a D*G in the
house this morning.
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:47:47 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

afur da kissa mowze sesun we needz dat bootkamp, OEJ still glarin
allrownd

I agree with the sentiment, but I'm afraid that some humans (glares at
her Paw) are beyond help.

Amelia

Old December 20th 10, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

kule
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:26:16 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

purlse make sure dat stt getsa seeit, OEJ, pwatizing da china kitty

We sent a high-resolution scan to STT's catputer - he should get it today.

Amelia

Old December 20th 10, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz dog is losted but liffed at da gramby's sons house for a week. Now dey
let itself out againz anna itself kamed here ta git warm. It wanted bak out
so her letted it out wiff sum fudz in da dish anna a box wiff a blankie to
lay itself down iffin it wanted ta do diz. Whut waz her finkink?
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:42:09 -0600, Granby wrote:

U duzent effen kno da meanink of da wordz "are beyond help" till u
hazta liff wiff da Gramby. O T glareing at Gramby because she let a D*G
in the house this morning.

It could still be worser. Mine hoomins lets a d*g in da howse every day!
Dey puts Starr da Dog out in da back yard, den dey LET HER BACK IN AGAIN!
All dey has to do is keep da door closed an her would go away. But no,
they has to let her back in again.

Harri the annoyed

Old December 20th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 12:23:21 -0600, Granby wrote:

Diz dog is losted but liffed at da gramby's sons house for a week. Now
dey let itself out againz anna itself kamed here ta git warm. It wanted
bak out so her letted it out wiff sum fudz in da dish anna a box wiff a
blankie to lay itself down iffin it wanted ta do diz. Whut waz her
finkink?

Well, if itself was a losted Goggie an it's all cold an hungry den I
guess it's prolly ok to let it in long enough to get warm. An to gif it
sum fudz so it duzn't starf.

Harri
Old December 20th 10, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yesbudt I knowz iffin it komez bak diz nite, dat doggie will be laying by da
bed where we sleepz, I just kno dat. O T trying to be nice but it sure
takes a lot of energy, I needz a knap.

Old December 20th 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:02:33 -0600, Granby wrote:

Yesbudt I knowz iffin it komez bak diz nite, dat doggie will be laying
by da bed where we sleepz, I just kno dat. O T trying to be nice but it
sure takes a lot of energy, I needz a knap.

I know, bein nice takes a LOT of energy! Specially being nice to d*gs.
But at least ourz hoomins don't let da d*gs haf our fudz. Or sleep on
ourz beds.

I will port over an take a nap wif you. I'z exhausted from not being
allowed to slice open Starr da Dog's nose.

Harri
Old December 20th 10, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Hey, we wants to see dem, too, but da layzee Meowmie didnt sine ussez up fur
da kard eschange dis yeer. Can sumkittee post da picher online sumwharez?

Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:02:25 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

i fearz ursf iz jkurrekt.OEJ

ps dija get owrz kissa mowze kard?

Yes, we did - it was wonderful! It's great to be able to see all of you
on the card. That way the humans can see how attractive all of you are in
spite of not being able to teleport like us.

Amelia

Old December 20th 10, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:15:11 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Hey, we wants to see dem, too, but da layzee Meowmie didnt sine ussez up
fur da kard eschange dis yeer. Can sumkittee post da picher online
sumwharez?

Rebecca

If it's ok with Storrmmee I could scan the card tonight and put it online.

Amelia
Old December 21st 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Amelia T Cat"
afur da kissa mowze sesun we needz dat bootkamp, OEJ still glarin
allrownd

I agree with the sentiment, but I'm afraid that some humans (glares at
her Paw) are beyond help.

Amelia

ai ugree wiff dat.
Mosey *glaring at hiz Ma*