Barn kittens found

Old June 6th 04, 09:34 PM
Annie Wxill

":-)Liz" wrote in message
m...
I couldn't view them either :-(

I'm sorry to tantalize and then disappoint. I put the photo in the Yahoo
group RPCA_ Pictures. It is in the Annie's Photos album. The picture is
called Barn Kittens.
Annie

Old June 6th 04, 09:37 PM
Annie Wxill

"Marina" wrote in message
Many purrs coming over for the kittens.
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Thank you for the purrs.
I'm sorry you could not use the links to see the photo. If you are still
interested, you can find it in Yahoo groups RPCA_Pictures in the album
called Annie's Photos. The picture is Barn Kittens.
Annie

Old June 6th 04, 09:39 PM
Annie Wxill

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
Nope. Have to have an account. Hope it all works out though!

Karen,
Thank your for the good wishes.
I'm sorry about the link. If you still want to see the photo, I have now
put it Yahoo groups RPCA_Pictures in the album called Annie's photos. The

Old June 6th 04, 09:41 PM
Annie Wxill

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
It's great that your daughter already has homes lined up for them.
Many purrs coming for the babies, and for mama to let herself be
caught and spayed. My plan when I had Rocky neutered was to give him
to a friend to keep as a barn cat. Somehow he ended up staying here
;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

Steve,
Thank you for the purrs. I've enjoyed reading about your adventures with
Rocky, most recently the litter box story.
Annie