PHIL P.*******PHIL P.*******PHIL P.

Old June 1st 05, 10:36 PM
Phil P.

Default PHIL P.*******PHIL P.*******PHIL P.

"Nomen Nescio" ] wrote in message

Hi Phil,
I posted some of the numbers that you asked about
regarding TK's echo, last week. I'd hoped that you
would have had some comments about them.
I figure there's 3 possible reasons that I didn't hear
from you.
1) You've been real busy and didn't see the post.

That's it. Also, my laptop is in the shop. I'm using my office computer and
haven't gone back more than a few days posts.

I'll take a look for your post.

2) I've said something to **** you off and you said
"F**k this guy".

N/A

3) (This is the one that worries me) You looked at
the numbers and don't want to tell me that my "big
ol' buddy" won't be around very long.

N/A! Don't be so pessimistic! Cats are incredibly resilient. I've seen cats
with IVS and LPW diameters 8mm live several years. I seriously doubt TK's
are that thick.

I'll take a look and post my opinion.

Keep the faith!

Phil

Old June 3rd 05, 05:05 AM
Phil P.

From: "Phil P."

1) You've been real busy and didn't see the post.

That's it. Also, my laptop is in the shop. I'm using my office computer

and
haven't gone back more than a few days posts.

I'll take a look for your post.

Thank's, Phil. If you need a re-post or more info, let me know.
If you'd be willing to look at the whole report, I could scan it and
send it to you as a .JPG file.

OK- I'll take a look.

See my post in "TK's Ultrasound Report"

Sorry for the delay- I've been very busy.

Phil