Kiss-a-mouse stuff

Old December 22nd 14, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default Kiss-a-mouse stuff

Weez so excited - more Christmas cards arrive every day. Our secretary (anti Connie) finally gotted the tyme to write out our cardz. Dey are in the mail now.

We haf not received our Sekrit Sant pakaje yet but we are sure it's comin soon.

MaryJ and Domino
Old December 22nd 14, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Weez so excited - more Christmas cards arrive every day. Our secretary
(anti Connie) finally gotted the tyme to write out our cardz. Dey are in
the mail now.

We haf not received our Sekrit Sant pakaje yet but we are sure it's comin
soon.

MaryJ and Domino

Hi MaryJ and Domino.
We gotted yer bootiful Kissamouse card and we jezt luff et Fangu
We're willing to bet your Sekrit Santa gets to yer hoam sune. yeUP .
Mom Kyla will have the Kissamouse cards in da mail by Thursday,
She and Pa are both releeey sik with da stomach floo . Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!

Luffs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex & Pipps