Kweschun about smurgling techniques

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 14th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Kweschun about smurgling techniques

Mine Paw finks dat I am a unique kitty cuz of mineown special smurgling
techniques. I don't know if I iz really unique, so I fought I ought to ask
you guys if anyone else duz da same kind of smurgles dat I do.

I waits until one or bof of mine hoomans are in bed. Den I starts to
smurgle like any other kitty. But once I get started smurgling mineown
back legs gets moving. Mineown back legs walks in a circle while I is
kneading. I sort of turns on a circle while I smurgles. Iz usually makes
several full revolutions afore I is done. Since da hoomins is usually in
da way, mine behind end climbs up over da hoomin-lumps while I doing dis.
I gets lots of exercise dis way!

Den when I is done smurgling I show dat I is da Mighty BlanketMaster
Kitty, by pullin da blanket off da bed and into da hallway.

Ranger
The Mighty Blanketmaster Cat