Snoopy's gone

Old March 7th 10, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

Default Snoopy's gone

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
I woke up at 6 o'clock this morning and found her in the middle of the
bedroom floor. She looked very peaceful and I knew before I touched her she
had died, I've been crying since then.

I can't type or read anymore today.

I'm so sorry, I will light a candle for her, not only on the site but a real
one on my windowsill tonight to light her way to the Bridge, it will be a
lime scented one.
Tweed

Old March 7th 10, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Mar 7, 10:32*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I'm so sorry, I will light a candle for her, not only on the site but a real
one on my windowsill tonight to light her way to the Bridge, it will be a
lime scented one.

As I say I don't burn candles but use incense instead and I have some
rose burning for her now

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old March 7th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

My heart goes out to you, Adrian. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending
purrs and purrayers from us; Snoopy had a wonderful life with you and I'm
sure she was welcomed by all of our former furr friends at the Bridge.
Christine

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 7th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
I woke up at 6 o'clock this morning and found her in the middle of the
bedroom floor. She looked very peaceful and I knew before I touched her she
had died, I've been crying since then.

Adrian, I'm so so very sorry. You took such good care of her. Take care of
yourself.

Old March 7th 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kalynnda Berens

Adrian,
I am so sorry. Know that the pain you feel is shared by all of us.

Kalynnda

Old March 7th 10, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Adrian wrote:
I woke up at 6 o'clock this morning and found her in the middle of the
bedroom floor. She looked very peaceful and I knew before I touched her she
had died, I've been crying since then.

I can't type or read anymore today.

Even when we expect it, saying final farewells to our furry children is
never easy. My condolences.
Old March 7th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Adrian" wrote:
I woke up at 6 o'clock this morning and found her in the middle of the
bedroom floor. She looked very peaceful and I knew before I touched her she
had died, I've been crying since then.

I can't type or read anymore today.

This is a shock! It feels very sudden, the recent worries
notwithstanding. I know that she was a very treasured little (big)
heart-cat. It must have been very hard how you found her, but it was
lucky for her that she was at the home she loved.
Old March 7th 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Mar 7, 2:46�am, "Adrian" wrote:
I woke up at 6 o'clock this morning and found her in the middle of the
bedroom floor. She looked very peaceful and I knew before I touched her she
had died, I've been crying since then.

I can't type or read anymore today.
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

So sorry about Snoopy Adrian. Spiceypurrs for your grieving heart.

Suz&Spicey
Old March 8th 10, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I am so sorry, Adrian!

((((((Adrian))))))

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old March 8th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_2_]

Adrian wrote:
I woke up at 6 o'clock this morning and found her in the middle of the
bedroom floor. She looked very peaceful and I knew before I touched her she
had died, I've been crying since then.

I can't type or read anymore today.

I'm so sorry, Adrian. May your memories of her become sweeter in time.

minnow ^..^
--
http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/