Some of us had curry duck

Old May 22nd 10, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

Default Some of us had curry duck

"Suz" wrote

My knowledge of Japanese food comes from Iron Chef Japan. And I admit
to culinary cowardess when it comes to Natto. One of the things I
notice on ICJ is the Japanese food like Italian varies from region to
region.

Oh it definately varies a lot! Lived there for almost 7 years (Kyushu).
Natto isn't really popular in Kyushu but they have other developed tastes.
The cokery of the western part of Kyushu shows a higher spicing than eastern
northern Japan. Sensible as they have influx from Korea and probably always
have.

Old May 22nd 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Suz wrote:
My knowledge of Japanese food comes from Iron Chef Japan. And I admit
to culinary cowardess when it comes to Natto. One of the things I
notice on ICJ is the Japanese food like Italian varies from region to
region.

Suz&Spicey

It's good to see you posting from time to time! Maybe I should bring
some natto over to your place.
Old May 23rd 10, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On May 22, 3:05�pm, Takayuki wrote:
Suz wrote:
My knowledge of Japanese food comes from Iron Chef Japan. And I admit
to culinary cowardess when it comes to Natto. One of the things I
notice on ICJ is the Japanese food like Italian varies from region to
region.

Suz&Spicey

It's good to see you posting from time to time! �Maybe I should bring
some natto over to your place.

Hell 2 the no dude. Did you see that Pam S is going to be in New
Hampshire?

Suz&Spicey