Reeport on da Exterior

Old October 7th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Reeport on da Exterior

On Oct 6, 3:52*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Wascal, I lubz da reportz u gibez but did you haff ta say "winter iz
komming"? *I waz hopink we kud void dat diz yearz! *Piglett knowing he had
to tell it like it was.

Wee will jus hafta spen a lot ob thyme in gneiss warm spotses. Uncl
Bill an Ant Micki gotted a firemonsterplace dat is furry saf an heets
da coutch furry warm an cuddly. Wee cood camp out dere an make Uncl
Bill fetsh firewoods and treets.

Littl Samanfa lubs da cole an esPESHully da sno. Butted she only walks
Uncl Bill a few owers a day.

--
Wascal

Old October 7th 11, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Da Gramby bougted a firemonsterplace dat iza fake anne it duzent burn wud
but iz warm. U kan kkome her someof da timez we\hen it iz kold and u kan
bring samanfa and bear wiff you. Piglett making sure the fireplace is
pluged in.

Old October 7th 11, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
It is getting cool and almos cole. Da leefs dat fawl off da tres ar
fun to play in and da skwrils are furry fat an tasy diss thyme ob
yeer.

Howsemeffer, efferycat hoo goes into da OUT has to be furry careful an
avoid da varius dangurs. If yoo isn' experiunsd den yooo shood only go
OUT wen accompanied by an experienced fren. An a protektiv doggie is a
gud fing also.

Nex report: WINTER IS COMING

Efferykitty enjoy da Ball

--
Wascal, Sekreterry ob da Exterior

XLNT Repurt, Wascal, da community fangz yu!
--
Pitô.ônya, in hur GPB role

Old October 7th 11, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Da heeter box waz turned on dis last nite. Ize sat on da heat vent fingy
an waz nice an warm. Weze didn't go in da out, so ize kant report on
dat. Catifornia iz kold.

Booker

Old October 8th 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 7, 12:41*pm, Booker wrote:
Da heeter box waz turned on dis last nite. Ize sat on da heat vent fingy
an waz nice an warm. Weze didn't go in da out, so ize kant report on
dat. Catifornia iz kold.

In da kold wethur, witsh is not kwite yetted, I allus lie by a fing
dat bloz warm air on myseff. Until Uncl Bill gets inna bed. Affer hee
haz warmd up da bed four awile I grace him wiff mine catpanyumship.

--
WooToo