Catnadian Fangsgiffink Weekend

Old October 10th 11, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Catnadian Fangsgiffink Weekend

i haz watched d a furree maksa turkey byrdee anna i kan dowit now, awso i
bet der willz be sum atta jelikal dinner, trudi
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Oct 8, 7:22 pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
Fangsgiffink Day in Catnada is the same day as Catlumbus Day for
kitties.
I hope I get turkeyburd.
Spring

Is it still turkeyb......umhhh....Fangsgiffink Day dare? Must be nyce
tu haff twu turkeyburd days.....effun wun wood do......
Gordon Kittiez, deepwived

Old October 10th 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hhhmmm, i thinkz she iz gonna end up onna doket wiffa gramby, OEJ
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 15:36:17 -0700 (PDT), rafflescat
wrote:

On Oct 8, 7:22 pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
Fangsgiffink Day in Catnada is the same day as Catlumbus Day for
kitties.
I hope I get turkeyburd.
Spring

Is it still turkeyb......umhhh....Fangsgiffink Day dare? Must be nyce
tu haff twu turkeyburd days.....effun wun wood do......
Gordon Kittiez, deepwived

as kitties yew must eet watevvur whenevvur. i eet turkeyburd all da
time. i always eet effurryfing. yew shudd too!
beauty

In your dreams!
Da hoomin

Old October 10th 11, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T looks up we haz anofther charje against Gramby. Her iz upset kauze dat
man hooman iznt round annie more and her aktuallie yeled at uzez diz day for
nuffin.

Hooman note. Nothing my foot. I cam in from getting bulbs ready for
winter and there was yarn all over the living room floor. I spent 55 toonas
for a footstool that the lid lifted uo so I could keep yarn in it. Was
making a bed cover for a queen size bed and found about three feet of it
ripped out. y es I yelled, mostly at Piglett as I figured she was the one
who opened it but later, heard it go bump and saw O T trying to get a ball
of yarn out of it. Guilty as charged. Piglett gets a treat, O T doesn't.

Old October 10th 11, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Yes we knowz it will be affter da ballz, we wudnt spect to innerupt dat furr
anyfink. O T shufink a bunch of papers in da yarn box fofr later.

Old October 10th 11, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Glarez atta soft... dat sownded rude how soft rited it, what we meant wuz
keep koletin efidenze so when itz time we kan fri... err i mean gifez hersef
a fare twial, OEJ