Thu d*ghous

Old October 5th 11, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Thu d*ghous

Weze lukin at alla prepurashuns fur thu ball an enviez thu catz havin
fun. We nose sumcats haz goned to thu brij an othurs, lyke thu Gordon
catz, haz bin sufferin tu, but we also haz a tale uv wo.

Yu mite memfur alla fuss wif thu men an thu fixin uv thu hous, an mos
impurrtantly, thu noo doors anna windo? Well, Meomie dizkovered this
mornin sumfin luking eggsakly lyke cat skrachin onna frame uv thu noo
door. She wuz rilly hissed off, but cudnt du much more then covur it wif
tape an go tu werk. I fink she suspeks me cuz (1) I skratches fings lots
more then Cinnamon duz an (2) I was rilly hissed off wen I diskuvered
thated thu windo inna noo storm door wuz tutu high fur a cat tu see out
uf. Memomie sez thatz no reeson tu skratch big holes inna fram uv the
inside door, what I cudnt see Out uv even wen thu oldur door wuz there.
She sez we iz bof inna d*ghous. She sez shez gotten tutu much goin on
rite now in werk an life jenerally tu du enyfing inna hous, an cant she
injoy thu werkmens' job fur a few weeks befur we roons in an she gotta
try tu figgur out how tu fix it????

Ize notted sure shes gonna by thu 'sumcat' theery this tyme.
--
Sam

I am furious. Of course, Sam was furious when we had some warm weather,
I opened the main door so fresh air could come in through the screen on
the storm door, and he suddenly realized He Couldn't See Out! The former
storm door had a lower solid panel about a foot high at most; the new
one has a lower solid panel half the height of the door. And there's
nowhere up there for him to land on if he jumps up. He tried. More than
once.

Cheryl
Old October 5th 11, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 5, 12:24*pm, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Dis is typikal offa hoomins Sam...neffur effun tu fink bowt yure
viewing height......den wen sum akkidental damage occurs (jist cos yu
can't see owt) yu gets it inna nek. Huh. Yu know we feels yure pain.

Gordon Kittiez
Old October 6th 11, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

ai ugree wiff yew Sam..yer hoomin cud put uh chayer der sew yew cud wook
OWT.
Problum solvud maybehaps?
Mosey fur hiz howse

Old October 6th 11, 07:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

[...]

Datz da furry leestest she kud do. If she duznt do sumfing, we shud bring
herself up on charjiz wif da sheriff.

Rebecca

Old October 6th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

juzt hope urmom duzint do sumfin efil liksa ted sayz anna put on two sided
tape... diz will disguzt ursef, OEJ

you can offur hissef a chair by da door when itz opined, chester, the
escapin fromma chair artist...

Sam i thinkz ursef shuld juzt furget it all anna azk amellia mahoney to da
jb so you can furget urown trublez, trudi, who has been akuzed of sktatin
door framez befur

Old October 6th 11, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i mineownsef think one of thoze bar stulez whut ursef kuld klomb on anna
haza kushin ta skra err i mean rezt on wuld be gud, Trudi

Old October 8th 11, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Fang yu all fur yur unnerstandin anna simpafies. Itz gotten cold agin an
Meomie duznt lyke leevin thu door opin tu thu skreen unless shez inna
room cuz uv cold anna burgulars anna pitbulls. Theer wuz a horibul
insident jus round thu korner this week wif a pitbull anna poodul anna
noo tenant anna d*gowner hoo had rented wif false name an refurences,
fur sum furry gud reesons, like he is inna Poleese Noos. Meomie sez pit
bullz is purrobly mosly furry nize d*gs unless they iz traned tu be bad
by hoomins lyke this, an we gotta keep on stayin In cuz maybe wun (he
haz too pitbullz) will git loose agin.

Itz surprizin she sed this much, cuz in fak, she lefted us tu thu cold
anna only a fyew bits uv catfud inna bowl fur dayze anna dayze. She SED
she wuz helpin granmeomie hoo had hur cat-eraks fixed (wen notted broke,
I wundurs?) an tryin tu werk sumtymes ann komplaynin tu thu noo Internet
anna TV hoomins that fings wuznt werken. We iz sure shez jus makin
eggskuses an she wuz probly Out havin fun.

She did come home yestiday an turned onna heeter inna bedrum, so we slep
wiv hur inna warm bed, well, I did, but after comin fur sum pettin,
Cinnamon wented off tu wun uf hurown beds.

--
Sam
Old October 8th 11, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we sure hopez ursef anna urown hoominz stwezz lefi goez down soon, ursef
muzt twy anna make hersef letz ursef read skort thread, trudi

Old October 8th 11, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

That's right, Sam! Meowmie Debby said on Facebook that she never met a Pitt Bull that wasn't a good dog. She doesn't believe that they are inherently veil or bad. Like all dogs, they have to be fixedwhennot broke and obedience trained by a cat like her Facebook friend Lily The Pit Bull.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, SOC
Old October 10th 11, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 09:11:13 -0700, Debby Hanoka wrote:

That's right, Sam! Meowmie Debby said on Facebook that she never met a
Pitt Bull that wasn't a good dog. She doesn't believe that they are
inherently veil or bad. Like all dogs, they have to be fixedwhennot
broke and obedience trained by a cat like her Facebook friend Lily The
Pit Bull.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, SOC

Yep. Dey's just like hoomin barekittens. Dey aren't all noisy an dirty an
disrespectful, jus most of dem, cuz dere hoomin's don't train dem da
propper way to respect an worship kitties. Pit bulls an barekittens can
both be really nice, good citizens if dey is trained right. It's just too
bad dat most of dem dat we encounter aren't.

Sammy